THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Again, I dont understand if Bane is killing that many people why they dont shoot him in the leg or something.

Originally Posted by Curious24

Again, I dont understand if Bane is killing that many people why they dont shoot him in the leg or something.
Who said he was killing people? How do you get that from the trailer?
Anyways, I'm just going to throw it ut there but by the way the mask is made/constructed (non-lucha libre) it's plausible that the venom might be inhaled instead of injected through Bane.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Bane whoopin' Bruce's #@% I see...well damb.

Came in here to say that Bane is going to beat the hell out of Bats break Batman's back and end it all.
laugh.gif

He's sucking wind faster than a vacuum.
fixed/

I'm going to be yelling "BREAK HIS BACK" in the theatre when I see this. I don't care who is around me lol.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Bane whoopin' Bruce's #@% I see...well damb.

Came in here to say that Bane is going to beat the hell out of Bats break Batman's back and end it all.
laugh.gif

fixed/
Wait...so this will follow the Azrael arc??

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif

fixed/
Wait...so this will follow the Azrael arc??
Nah!

I don't think it is set in stone that Bane will break Batmans back because Nolan does not always follow the storyline from comics word for word. Nolan tends to get inspiration from it, so it would not be shocking that batman breaks his back at the beginning of the movie due to a running away from the police and after Bane comes to Gotham and causes havoc people need Batman to return hence title of the movie. Remember when Batman saves Gordon's son from Two-Face in the comics he saved his son in a different way. The same goes for how Dent became Two-face, in the comics he had acid thrown in his face in a court room instead of a gun pulled on him and having his face burned off later in the movie.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Anyways, I'm just going to throw it ut there but by the way the mask is made/constructed (non-lucha libre) it's plausible that the venom might be inhaled instead of injected through Bane.

Dumb question but the venom is basically steroids right.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Dumb question but the venom is basically steroids right.  
Pretty much but with an instant and more exaggerated effect. 

Originally Posted by TSX24

is anyone else skeptical of bane? idk...im hoping for the best tho!

I'm not, I have faith in Nolan. I just don't expect a Bane the size of the Hulk. He'll probably be just as tall as Bats and just be more buff. 

Yea, I'm not expecting him to make Bane like AA Bane
laugh.gif
I'm not going into the movie with any skepticism. Knowing Nolan, I have complete faith.

There's a lot of theories about Bane's ultimate role in the film, but I'm actually more intrigued on how Catwoman will be used.
In TDK, Two Face wasn't even marketed as a villain, and as much as attention as the Joker had, the entire crux of the story revolved around Harvey Dent. Like it was mentioned at the end, he was the most important member of the Bats/Gordon/Dent triumvirate. I wonder if Catwoman's role will be as vital.

Next couple of months should be interesting. I'm just hoping we don't have to wait too long for a shot of Anne in the suit.

Probably a trap by Bane, the guy looks like he is choking/holding his neck.

Throwing this out there, but maybe that is a police officer? Maybe this scene is from the beginning of the film?

Reason I say this is because how TDK left off, Batman was the villain. The teaser shows us a young boy climbing out of a well without help unlike Bruce who had his father to help him out. Similarly, maybe Bane "rises" from a well and he takes up the mantle as Gotham's hero to bring in Batman. However the difference between the two is that Bane doesn't have moral codes or ethics. As a result, Bane is actually harmful to Gotham and is one of the reasons why Batman must later return.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Probably a trap by Bane, the guy looks like he is choking/holding his neck.

Throwing this out there, but maybe that is a police officer? Maybe this scene is from the beginning of the film?

Reason I say this is because how TDK left off, Batman was the villain. The teaser shows us a young boy climbing out of a well without help unlike Bruce who had his father to help him out. Similarly, maybe Bane "rises" from a well and he takes up the mantle as Gotham's hero to bring in Batman. However the difference between the two is that Bane doesn't have moral codes or ethics. As a result, Bane is actually harmful to Gotham and is one of the reasons why Batman must later return.

I thought the guy climbing was Bruce from Batman Begins when he re-discovered the cave as an adult? 

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

There's a lot of theories about Bane's ultimate role in the film, but I'm actually more intrigued on how Catwoman will be used.
In TDK, Two Face wasn't even marketed as a villain, and as much as attention as the Joker had, the entire crux of the story revolved around Harvey Dent. Like it was mentioned at the end, he was the most important member of the Bats/Gordon/Dent triumvirate. I wonder if Catwoman's role will be as vital.

Next couple of months should be interesting. I'm just hoping we don't have to wait too long for a shot of Anne in the suit.
She's supposed to be part of the first bit of viral marketing, which is said to begin during the week of Comic Con

I'll have to watch it (Batman Begins) again but the person climbing out of this particular well looks like he was wearing tattered clothing, something more fitting of an individual who is much poorer than Bruce. Also, I don't know if this should be taken literally, but the scene with that person climbing out is when Gordon mentions the "evil rising."

We're having heavy discussions about a film 365 days away.

They've won.

- i still keep thinking that Coleman Reese will tell Bane somehow who Batman is....whether he threaten to kill him or what.  we never did get a confirmation in TDK about what happens to Reese.
- also in the trailer one scene for sure is from Batman Begins (when he is walking).  The pushups that he is doing looks like he is some type of cell.  So I think that may be a flashback of some sort, just like when he is climbing out of the well...

Back
Top Bottom