THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

BTW, on the official site the image is titled, http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/images/selina_kyle.jpg... so maybe this suit is a prototype? I guess either way, the aesthetics shouldn't matter to me, but it's Batman so I tend to care about the visuals.
Site got updated with a different logo as well...

a3z909.jpg

I assumed they were going to put her in the Darwyn Cooke costume since that's pretty realistic and still keeps the "cat" iconography

Side profile pic looks so much better.

I think they should have given Anne black hair like in Get Smart, would be much better.

Knowing Nolan, that'll probably be as Catwoman as she's going to get.

Spoiler [+]
Chances are there will be a masquerade ball where she'll wear a catlike mask since her stunt double (which looks pretty damn hot herself and likely riding that Batpod) was seen carrying such a mask.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think they should have given Anne black hair like in Get Smart, would be much better.

Spoiler [+]
Chances are there will be a masquerade ball where she'll wear a catlike mask since her stunt double (which looks pretty damn hot herself and likely riding that Batpod) was seen carrying such a mask.

I think that side pic is her stunt double

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Spoiler [+]

It is.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Spoiler [+]

It is.

Sorry didn't see your spoiler

Holy Moses @ those Catwoman pics.
My body is !++!@%+ READY.

I'm just going to keep putting these in spoilers so it doesn't ruin anything.

Spoiler [+]
Marion with this wardrobe, any indication that she might just be playing Talia after all?
7aXGe.jpg

Catwoman looking good IMO. It's enough to pass the bar and not over the top like Halle's costume.

Man I was expecting something along the lines of this
catwoman-anne-hathaway-psd59610-png.jpg

I mean the pics don't look bad but she just looks like Selina Kyle not really Catwoman. The suit looks good but at least give her the headpiece.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Marion Cotillard
devil.gif
What do you guys see in her? She's not hot at all. Maybe its me but I don't find her slightly attractive.

Seriously, shut the hell up about it already.  No one should doubt Nolan or Hardy at this point.
Why should they? Some of y'all are so damn stannish at times. No one should doubt Nolan
laugh.gif
. Get off his ****.

How the hell am I on his ****? With the last two Batman movies and the doubts people had about the characters/casting and how wrong people turned out to be, they shouldn't be doubting Nolan in this series. They should shut the hell up about it and stop *****ing for the next year like they did before TDK came out.
laugh.gif
how am I being a stan telling people to stop complaining about still shots and teaser trailers about a movie a year away? Jesus, can't say anything in defense of anything w/o the typical "stan" or "get off ___'s ****" comment.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I mean the pics don't look bad but she just looks like Selina Kyle not really Catwoman. The suit looks good but at least give her the headpiece.

Reports are she does have a cowl in the film so that black suit with a cowl with a hint of ears and it would a pretty good Catwoman.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Reports are she does have a cowl in the film so that black suit with a cowl with a hint of ears and it would a pretty good Catwoman.

That's the word I was looking for. The costume's gonna look 
pimp.gif
 with a cowl.

Back
Top Bottom