THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

patiently waits for the prologue video to hit youtube soon
men that spoiler seems a lil confusing

I couldn't get the tickets.
mad.gif

Probably just best to watch the film in total anyways. I'm probably going to release my tix tomorrow.
There's no way I'm driving two hours (to Orlando) for a 6 minute prologue and I'm not going to be watching this on bootleg.

Anyways, Sherlock Holmes will be showing the full 2+ min trailer, so I'ma catch the matinee next Friday.

Hopefully that appeases me for the next 7 months.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Anyone not impressed with Bane's costume and body mass?

the height thing bothers me slightly.. obviously won't stop me from watching or enjoying the movie

but from the pics you can tell they're similar heights (bane and batman.. and there are movie tricks/special effects that could have been used.. and might still be)

then you factor in that bale is listed as 6' on imdb and they have tom hardy as 5'10

this can be altered with camera efx + angles, I'm sure bale won't be taller once the final product hits theaters....plus haven't even noticed a difference with shots

Well if Batman dies, then he finally becomes that beacon of hope that Gotham has needed..........

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

if this is true that bane kills/beat batman im so going to be 
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
cause all other batman movies batman always win 

laugh.gif
 Bane deduces Batmans true identity and breaks his back in the comics tho i highly doubt they are gonna end the movie like that 

unless they are planning a 4th movie even tho they say this is the last Bale/Nolan outing with the recovery of batman  
nerd.gif

Killing batman (not necessarily having to kill Wayne) with a proper ending would be dope IMO. Something different for a change.
pimp.gif

I wouldn't consider it spoilerish, but wouldn't the 8 year break between TDK and TDKR make sense because Batman gets his back broken...(Pause)....early on in the TDKR?

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I wouldn't consider it spoilerish, but wouldn't the 8 year break between TDK and TDKR make sense because Batman gets his back broken...(Pause)....early on in the TDKR?

The way I see it is Bane is bent on chaos and anarchy versus a personal vendetta. I don't think he would break Batman's back and just let 8 years pass by.
 Also, it's Batman! He ain't gonna die. 
laugh.gif

I honestly thought that the poster was fan made when I saw it on Tumblr yesterday. 
laugh.gif

Looks like there's only 4 theaters in the U.S. that still have tickets available:

San Antonio, TX

Philadelphia, PA

Providence, RI

Ontario, CA (California)

Spokane, WA

I'm going to be releasing mine tomorrow (Orlando, FL), so if anyone wants them let me know. I would just e-mail the pass, but you actually have to present an ID at the entrance. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Bane deduces Batmans true identity and breaks his back in the comics tho i highly doubt they are gonna end the movie like that 

unless they are planning a 4th movie even tho they say this is the last Bale/Nolan outing with the recovery of batman  
nerd.gif
Don't see why they wouldn't end it like that when they clearly tell us this is the end of the legend..... the epic conclusion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Don't see why they wouldn't end it like that when they clearly tell us this is the end of the legend..... the epic conclusion.
laugh.gif

Batman has to be continued though. Its Batman. Nolan is good but he can't leave us hanging with a broke back Batman and that's it. Batman will have to make a comeback and put Bane down. Maybe the legend ending is word play for hype or his old legend fading into a new one. All I know is, NOLAN! DONT F THIS UP!

Back
Top Bottom