THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

From the new trailer, it looks like Catwoman and Bane has a history. No surprise but it looks like Catwoman somewhat teams up with Bats against Bane or at least against his goons.

iijZpngphlFtn.gif

ibvqvXSPjoDDpd.gif

iHMUQ2dEmeluM.gif

Lrv7z.gif

7tzln.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I know a ton of videos and footage has been taken down by Warner Bros. I've been scrambling all day trying to get it back up and I have.

So for those that haven't seen it go here - http://bit.ly/Nb3P0z

spread it people!! twitter and FB it's appreciated NT Fam

I think I've seen the MTV clip twenty times already. IMO, it should have been the second theatrical trailer. Hans Zimmer's track sounded epic.
Tickets come out in a week. Got four people to take the trip to Orlando (which has a legit, 15/70mm IMAX projection) so far. Probably will wind up having about a dozen people go to the midnight showing when it's all said and done. 

45 more days left.. I cannot wait.

When Bane says "Let the games begin", with arms slowly rising...
devil.gif
devil.gif
...so effing bad@$$...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Also, I don't know if it has been discussed, but anyone else super hyped about the score that will accompany the movie? In my opinion, the immense success of Nolan's past few movies have just as much to do with Zimmer's masterful scores as they do with Nolan's brilliant story-telling. Simply stated, I cant wait to hear the music that will carry this movie.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I think I've seen the MTV clip twenty times already. IMO, it should have been the second theatrical trailer. Hans Zimmer's track sounded epic.

When Bane says "Let the games begin", with arms slowly rising...
devil.gif
devil.gif
...so effing bad@$$...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Also, I don't know if it has been discussed, but anyone else super hyped about the score that will accompany the movie? In my opinion, the immense success of Nolan's past few movies have just as much to do with Zimmer's masterful scores as they do with Nolan's brilliant story-telling. Simply stated, I cant wait to hear the music that will carry this movie.
All of this. That track was cold 

pimp.gif

I usually try and gather a group of people to go see big releases like this. Right now, I could give zero dambs. 
laugh.gif

I have never bought a soundtrack to a movie before, but I will most def be buying this one.  Is the music from the mtv clip going to be on the soundtrack????
-Also, on a big movie like this i wait to on SUnday nite at the latest show available, I do not want to be in the Thursday thru Sat nite crowds, it is going to be ridiculous....

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I have never bought a soundtrack to a movie before, but I will most def be buying this one.  Is the music from the mtv clip going to be on the soundtrack????
-Also, on a big movie like this i wait to on SUnday nite at the latest show available, I do not want to be in the Thursday thru Sat nite crowds, it is going to be ridiculous....

Dat opening night atmosphere doe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I love the ending theme to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. Midnight showing. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I just wanted to share some history with you guys, as yall have been big supporters of my website.

The Dark Knight Rises trailer I posted last night, then again today - made history for me.

As some may know, Warner Bros. was taking down every trailer put up - on youtube, and everywhere. When I found it and uploaded to my site, I spread it to my normal locations expecting a decent day at the site. By the time I head to work all of a sudden a traffic explosion occurred.

Apparently someone saw my [working] trailer post - and got it on Fark.com - where over 5,000 people clicked and read my post and watched the trailer. In total over 7,500 hits today alone, breaking the previous hits record by about 5,800 hits.

The site is now officially over the 200,000 hit mark overall.

I just want to share, and say thanks to everyone here who reads, who has discussions, and who shares posts on facebook and twitter and what not.

So sincerely, thank you to everyone.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I may be in the minority here, but Leo as Riddler would have been very underwhelming.
Agreed but more on the fact that it would've been underwhelming having the Riddler as the villain. Too corny for me
30t6p3b.gif
despite him being a classic character in the Batman universe. 
I'm thinking I'm gonna try to go watch this on the Monday night after it comes out. Hopefully it won't be too packed by then. Not a fan of watching movies in huge ace crowds. 

I feel so sad for the director who has to take the reins for the next batman film. I doubt anything could ever come close 

Back
Top Bottom