THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Crazy that's almost finally here after hearing about this movie for almost 2 years now. 
eek.gif

Sorry for the inconvenience, I understand the video was down for a short period of time - it's back up and working now.

For those that still haven't seen the MTV Trailer - I've had a working link up since Sunday - http://bit.ly/Nb3P0z

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Sorry for the inconvenience, I understand the video was down for a short period of time - it's back up and working now.

For those that still haven't seen the MTV Trailer - I've had a working link up since Sunday - http://bit.ly/Nb3P0z

After watching this i am now pumped.THIS is how you make a comic book adaptation ( I'm looking at you Avengers
sick.gif
)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how the presale on June 11th work?  Are they going to let you buy tickets online or do you have to buy them at the theaters? 
nerd.gif

Smh and I could've been an extra during the huge fighting scene on the steps...shot it last summer right next to campus, can't wait for this though

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

What do you get when you purchase the tickets on June 11? any perks

Maybe a poster or something since it's for the midnight screening.  I don't think any extras were officially announced though.  Do you know what site to buy the tickets from?  Is it gonna be the amc theather site?...

with recent movies having a clip after the credits now, it will be funny to see everybody staying after the credits to see a "twist"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  thats not chris nolan's style

at least i dont think so 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I hope there's post credits scene at the end. It seems more of a Marvel thing to do.

Not Nolan's style.
Never did it in any of his other films so he won't start now.

Yea... I know there wont be a twist end scene, but imagine Bruce getting home all beaten up and finding an envelope with a "?" on it
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
would be dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Will Batman take out Avengers at the Box Office?

Tough to answer, I knew the Avengers would make money but I could not even imagine what they have done in the box office. I think TDKR has a chance to beat the Avengers in the first weekend record just this being the last of the trilogy and TDK and simply one of the most anticipated films ever but longevity and how fast they get to Avengers numbers may take longer. Avengers is a more action pack film so it is easier to watch and still enjoy with multiple viewings within a short period or time. Hard to get tired seeing the Hulk squash aliens. With TDKR, it'll likely be just like TDK where it is a great film but you can probably watch it twice and be bored the 3rd time in the same weekend? We're just going to have to see how epic Nolan makes this film and if it is better than TDK (simply more action and fighting) then it might be better to be seen multiple times within a short period of time. 

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I hope there's post credits scene at the end. It seems more of a Marvel thing to do.

Not Nolan's style.
Never did it in any of his other films so he won't start now.

Oh shoot I meant to put I hope he doesn't put them there.
laugh.gif

I really hope it breaks the Avengers record, nothing against The Avengers, but The Dark Knight Rises deserves it. Nolan deserves it - make it happen people.

and I think there is more hype for TDKR than the avengers

Just incase anyone still hasn't seen it - newest TDKR trailer - http://bit.ly/Nb3P0z

We all know (hopefully) about Bane breaking Batman's back like in the "Knightfall" comic, but does anybody think that Batman will die in the final movie? There's a lot of rumors that he may.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom