THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Some behind the scenes footage.

Not sure how much spoilers are in it since i'm not gonna watch but if you're interested in it then there ya go
happy.gif

DAMN I CANNOT WAIT!!
Am I the only one here not liking the name "The Bat" for the Batwing/Batplane? 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Can anyone who has read spoilers just answer one question for me?

Spoiler [+]
Please tell me this happens...

Bane-Breaking-Batman.png

Spoiler [+]
Maybe.

Rumor going now online. I will post it in spoilers.

Spoiler [+]
Word is that police officer John Blake (played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt) takes over Batman's cowl at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.

Sounds like total B.S

Imax tickets were sold out for Friday :frown:
Going to watch it on Saturday, matinee showtime.

Ever since I read the Letterman spoiler in this thread, been avoiding this thread like the plague.

Came on to NT to talk about TDKR and the new layout has me shook.

WTF is going on?>:

Is the IMAX gonna be worth it enough to wait a couple days to see it or should I just get tickets to the regular showing at midnight tomorrow?

Is the IMAX gonna be worth it enough to wait a couple days to see it or should I just get tickets to the regular showing at midnight tomorrow?

couldn't get IMAX tickets for opening night. copped XD tickets and will see IMAX next week with the wife.

Got tickets for the marathon tomorrow. Batman begins at 6:40, TDK at around 9:15 and then of course the 12:05 premiere of TDKR. Can't wait,my body's been ready for over 2 years.

Returned my regular midnight show tickets and copped tickets for the real imax 8am showing in the mall of Georgia this Saturday. 2hr drive =challenge accepted :tongue:

Last edited:
cant wait for tomorrow night..im gonna 
smokin.gif
  then its a wrap..bout a 30 minute drive to the hampton imax..i cant wait! 

finally here 
nthat.gif

Returned my regular midnight show tickets and copped tickets for the real imax 8am showing in the mall of Georgia this Saturday. 2hr drive =challenge accepted :tongue:

Where in GA do you live? I'm in Marietta and going to Atlantic Station to watch in Imax.

I watched Begins tonight and gonna watch TDK tomorrow. I think I should have did the triple threat dang near 9 hours in the theater!

To my IMAX experts, I'm going to have an opportunity to watch the film in IMAX in a week in San Diego. It's not a true IMAX theater.

In about 2 1/2 weeks, I'll be in a city where there's a TRUE IMAX theater available.

Should I just wait it out? Or watch it in San Diego?

Is it that much of a difference?

Back
Top Bottom