THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I got tickets for imax friday night 8pm.

I don't know how the hell I'm going to wait that long.

Imax for midnight is sold out so i kinda wanna crack and just watch it regular at midnight and got o the imax friday night at 8pm

or imax at 330 am but damn, thats so late/early :\

Yo, I bought tickets for the 10:45am showing on Friday (in downtown Chi)......how early should a young bol show up (no assigned seating)?

-The Juice
I've gone to the early showings on Fridays for a few different big movies and I'd say get there 45 minutes to an hour ahead of time, just to be safe. If it's just you, then you could probably be fine with 30 minutes because you could find a good single seat.. but I've always thought better safe than sorry.

Yo, I bought tickets for the 10:45am showing on Friday (in downtown Chi)......how early should a young bol show up (no assigned seating)?
-The Juice
AMC River East bruh? I'd say maybe like 9:30... grab you some breakfast or sumin and just kick it. It's a Friday downtown with good weather expected in the summer...I expect a lot of  few heads! I just snagged 2 reserved seats for 10:35 pm Friday Night at Muvico out in Rosemont... 

Last edited:
12:01 am can't get here soon enough.

My mind. My body. My soul. All of it is ready. DAT fire rise!

Ordered my tickets the other day, waited too long though all the IMAX screens near me sold out for midnight tonight so I've got to wait until tomorrow to go see it.

I'll be there around 10pm tonight with the rest of the nerds. I seriously need this day to fly by.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

MOVIE IS AN INSTANT CLASSSSSSSSSSIC

ANNE HATHAWAY WAS ART IN MOTION B

BANE B

THE ENDING B

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Bought IMAX tickets for a Saturday showing. I probably missed it, but are they showing the Superman teaser?

I live in NYC. All shows were sold out Friday- Sunday morning. Luckily got my tix for Sunday at 4:40 pm. I am patiently waiting ! No SPOILERS Plzz

how many weeks yall think its gonna be before i can see this movie on a weekend without being all packed in?

Got lucky and my local theater added two more midnight showings tonight so I was able to get tickets for tonight. Yesterday I watched Batman Begins and I never realized so many little things from that movie carried over to the Dark Knight. I hope they do the same with the Dark Knight Rises!!! Cant wait!

I stayed up till 2 am yesterday to train for tonights showing! 2 hours and 45 minutes of epicness! can't wait

I'm actually downloading batman begins right now so I can't watch the previous two before tonights entertainment!

movie was dope as hell!!!!

kinda slow at first... then sht jus hits the fan!!!! 

Nolan my friend, you are at genius!

Back
Top Bottom