THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

There's a lot of theories about Bane's ultimate role in the film, but I'm actually more intrigued on how Catwoman will be used.
In TDK, Two Face wasn't even marketed as a villain, and as much as attention as the Joker had, the entire crux of the story revolved around Harvey Dent. Like it was mentioned at the end, he was the most important member of the Bats/Gordon/Dent triumvirate. I wonder if Catwoman's role will be as vital.

Next couple of months should be interesting. I'm just hoping we don't have to wait too long for a shot of Anne in the suit.
This...

I was impressed with the teaser trailer during Harry Potter..I think I was the only one that was hype
laugh.gif

It's going to b a very interesting year..i'm lookin forward to comin into this thread every so often..

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I thought the guy climbing out was Bane.

As if escaping from something. Asylum?
The guy climging looks well equipped though and doesn't look too big. 

So do you guys think Batman is going to be off the scene for a while during the beginning of this one since he was on the run from the cops in the last one? Gordon ends up in the hospital and convinces him to come back. Bane and Catwoman are raising hell in Gotham and the public is begging for someone to save them so they turn to Batman again?

I still think that this is the end of Batman weather he gets his back broke or not. Bane is going to give him the business.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Or he could just follow Batman like he did in the comics.
He was already there waiting for him.
In the trailer we don't know how long it takes him to find out who Batman is if he even does.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Or he could just follow Batman like he did in the comics.
He was already there waiting for him.
In the trailer we don't know how long it takes him to find out who Batman is if he even does.
I meant that in the comics Bane was waiting for him. 
Like someone said before,we never saw what happened to Reese in TDK. Maybe Bane goes after him to find out Bats identity in the movie. 

Gonna be a long wait but I can't wait. I'm still curious as to what role Selena Kyles gonna play and I'm dying to see Ann in the suit 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Higher res pic of Bane

10s4swp.jpg
                 My God this mask is chilling lol... Cant wait to see the official 3-4 minute trailer.. this Teaser trailer is torture lol
                 I believe Tom Hardy will be just as good as Heath in TDK... 

from what Ive seen in Bronson and The Take.. he has the ability to go into beastmode with this Bane character..

To further hype up Anne Hathaway in her Catwoman suit...
"Anne's outfit is more tactical, like the comic book, than the previous Batman movies. he will definitely be wearing the goggles and it's going to be less sexy than Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman costumes. She's going to look more like a robber.

But fan boys shouldn't be worried. This costume is going to be form-fitting enough to make Anne look smoking hot."

Originally Posted by RFX45

animation3qo79.gif
Am I the only one that feels some type of way when seeing this clip?
Like overwhelmed with emotions.

Is this it for Batman?
Is Bane to much for him?
Batman is hurt! He needs help!

NOOOOO BATS!!!

Was just thinking,could that be Arkham in the trailer? In the comics,Bane breaks the wall and lets a bunch of villains escape. In the movie maybe this could be a trap to lead Batman to Arkham while Bane waits for him. The dude in the white could be a guard aiming for Bats or Bane.

I think it's the sewer, you can see the reflection of water in the background and Bats is also soaking wet.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

animation3qo79.gif

Is this it for Batman?
Is Bane to much for him?

NOOOOO BATS!!!

LOL!! I am with you man

To further hype up Anne Hathaway in her Catwoman suit...
"Anne's outfit is more tactical, like the comic book, than the previous Batman movies. he will definitely be wearing the goggles and it's going to be less sexy than Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman costumes. She's going to look more like a robber.

But fan boys shouldn't be worried. This costume is going to be form-fitting enough to make Anne look smoking hot."
           heres some ideas...

Catwoman-Anne-Hathaway-psd59610.png

20110704a_image.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

animation3qo79.gif

Is this it for Batman?
Is Bane to much for him?

NOOOOO BATS!!!
SAME HERE!
laugh.gif
 I swear i was feeling like i was thee only one here rooting for batman and wanting to see him triumph 
ohwell.gif
 Especially after reading posts in here like "BREAK HIS BACK BANE! BREAK THE BAT!" 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

CertifiedSW wrote:
*Waits anxiously for pics of Anne Hathaway*

I'm going to weigh in on this just like I did with the other movies.

I think Tom will do a great job with this role. You have to look at it this way, What would you do knowing you are following up Heath amazing role? You are going to put everything you have into this, just like he did. Maybe out of respect for him as an actor, a person. I don't think it's far to necessarily compare the two roles, Yes they are the two most favorite villain's within the comics. I'm not saying this because I feel like he can't do a great job....but you'll always have those people that will say no matter what he can't match Heath. I agree to an extent.

I say he will do a great job with this. Just know that I'm sure in his head he is thinking he's got to put everything he has into this role, I'd put that pressure on myself and just feed into everything that is Bane. There's no other option.

This movie will be a great end to the franchise. Even though I don't want it to end. Why do they always stop at 3 though??? I believe if you have a great story to tell such as with Batman, why not continue it? Maybe it's such a hardship mentally and physically to do these films, but I say the whole crew should do more if it's well written. With Nolan, he hasn't done a mediocre movie yet.

Nolan WONT send people home seeing Bane triumph over Batman. Will he badly injure him? Probably but Batman will win. Its Batman.

He will get his #%$ beat thoroughly.

^ After the work Nolan put in with this Batman trilogy it is down right foolish to just reboot it 3 years after the last movie. They have to wait at least 10 years to do a reboot. If there gonna come out with a new movie that soon they should just pick up where batman is a seasoned vet already.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

^ After the work Nolan put in with this Batman trilogy it is down right foolish to just reboot it 3 years after the last movie. They have to wait at least 10 years to do a reboot. If there gonna come out with a new movie that soon they should just pick up where batman is a seasoned vet already.
I hope they just pick up where Batman is a little more seasoned. Keep on the path of Nolan's darkness. DON'T START OVER!

Back
Top Bottom