THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

How early will people be getting there for the trilogy event. It starts at 6 for me and I plan on being there 4:40/5ish

Finally bought my tickets. Was procrastinating like crazy.

Gonna watch at one of those Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas.

$20 a ticket but don't have to deal with lines, get reserved seats, recliners and food service. I figure if there was ever a movie to splurge on, this would be it.

CAN'T WAIT!!

someone earlier said that at the end of the dark knight the joker mentioned bane...anyone mind filling me in
nerd.gif
?? i wanna kno before i watch this tonight

At 87% right now on RT. Got my tickets online yesterday for Sunday at 10:25 pm. I'm going to be sleepy as hell when the movie finishes plus it's an hour drive back home.

I got to my theatre at 4 to try and grab tickets for one of the 12 midnight showings. Every showing soldout and people were in line waiting for the trilogy showing starting at 6

At least I got tickets for tomorrow night :smh:

Its worth the wait folks seen it twice going to watch it again tomorrow

Bane > Joker

RIP Heath Ledger tho

Last edited:
Its worth the wait folks seen it twice going to watch it again tomorrow
Bane > Joker
RIP Heath Ledger tho

I watched the first of the reboot 4 times in theaters...idk what I was thinking but I did get in for free each time...lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/m4w/3149681813.html

That's right. I have two tickets for the Dark Knight. Not just any two tickets, either. Tickets for the 12:01am Thursday night (tonight)/Friday morning IMAX showing. And I want one of those tickets to be yours. What a cool first date, right? I grew up sneaking snacks into the movies, and I hated it - so also let's make it a point to go nuts at the snack bar. Obviously, on me. I would insist. :smile:

All I'm asking is that you be cute (be honest, LOL!), cool, and a good catch. Also, you have to be willing to f*ck me. A lot.

Most people are going to write an ad like this and mention how "I expect nothing of you other than the pleasure of your company." Not the case here. You're going to have to f*** me. Again: maybe a lot. Sorry.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DARK F****** KNIGHT F******* RISES HERE, PEOPLE.

I am not giving this ticket away without getting f******.

Not only are you going to have to f*ck me, but you're also probably going to have to s*ck me, bl*w me, and maybe even l*ck my t**nt. I don't know. I haven't figured all that other stuff out yet, but definitely plan on f******* me.

The length of the f******** could vary, but I think we'll just say that the MOST I'd require is a f****** equal to or lesser than the length of the movie. No, not including the trailers and credits - I'm not a CRAZY PERSON! Besides, if I have a lot to drink that night, or accidentally think about my ex-girlfriend, you'll probably only have to f*ck me once. But if, CoinStar willing, I happen to pick up one of those $10 gas station boner pills, we might f*ck for a while.

Also, I'm not looking to f*** a one night stand, so you're probably going to have to hang out for a bit afterwards. I won't call it cuddling, but, ok, yeah let's just call it that. Eye-gazing isn't required, mostly because I'm usually horribly shameful afterwards and eye-contact makes me feel sick to my stomach, but listening sure as hell is: I'm going to need to tell you a lot about my Mom and my ex-girlfriend.

Ok, but again, The Dark Knight Rises, 12:01am, IMAX, unlimited trips to the snack bar - and all you have to do is f*ck me. I think I'm taking a beating on this, but what can I say....I just want to give back to another true fan like me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom