THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Enjoy guys. I'm not seeing it until next Thursday night - best I could do on short notice, because I want to see it at the best IMAX in NYC.

Going to be tough to avoid spoilers until then. This will clearly be my last time in this thread until I see it. Must...resist...

Cannot wait until I see this movie! :smokin
Unfortunately, it will probably be next week for me, as I work this weekend and good times are all sold out at the moment.....
PO

This is me. I can't even deal with the madness over the weekend. I'll catch a daytime showing next week. Cut out from work for a few hours.

**** has me so amped though, I've been training like a BEAST.

Gonna wait till next week or something to watch. This ain't camping out for shoes, the prices of the tickets aren't gonna change.

This is me. I can't even deal with the madness over the weekend. I'll catch a daytime showing next week. Cut out from work for a few hours.
**** has me so amped though, I've been training like a BEAST.

Ha! This dude illphil training for TDKR lmao. I see you homie.

Tomorrow @ 1pm can't come soon enough. About to pop this melatonin so I an actually sleep tonite. Beyond amped for this flick.

Last post before I got watch the movie at the City Walk IMAX tomorrow at 10am "can't wait"

Now I just need the strength to stay off of Facebook and twitter because I know someone is bound to ruin it for everyone

Last post before I got watch the movie at the City Walk IMAX tomorrow at 10am "can't wait"
Now I just need the strength to stay off of Facebook and twitter because I know someone is bound to ruin it for everyone

I'm going to the 4:45 viewing I'm off social network sites until I'm done watching it.

So this is going to be IMAX without the 3D, meaning I wont have to wear the glasses? Pardon my ignorance but this will my first IMAX feature.

I know this won't happen, but I was talking with my friend and if this ending were to happen I would spaz out.
Bruce/ bats getting home broken, physically hammered with the cowl off about to sit and when he sits he sees an envelope on his coffee table with a question mark on it. Then screen goes blank and movie is over.

I know it ain't happening but I thought it would of been legit :lol:

Man its going to be a long 24 hours :smh:
I'm going to the friday night showing.
ERGH! I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW!

Going to go see this in the afternoon. Staying off of Facebook, twitter, instagram until then. :lol: so ready!

Back
Top Bottom