- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

i might be late on this but do you guys have/are going to carry the ACR shemagh?

sorry bro... its dope and its cashmere, but we doubt anyone wanted to pay 300+ for a shemagh though right? yeah, we didnt think so either...

I'm pretty sure a good amount of people wouldve ha. I for one was looking foward to it.

I'm going to pick up a pair of those krinks for sure. How do they fit? Should I downsize since they are supreme forces??

SUP BROC....If your a 13 in any other af1, then you should be all good with a 13.

BTW, for those looking we dropped...

Nike Air Force 1 Premium LaDainian Tomlinson Quickstrike Release. White and Ice Blue.

BERT UnO

NEW RELEASES FOR 11/26/08
Nike Air Penny II. White, Royal Blue, and Black.
Nike Dunk High Premium with Zoom Air. Black, Black, and White. (PLAID MID PANEL)

To check out pictures def, check out the blog

bErT uNo

^NO they were only released at certain spots east coast...maybe later down the road but i doubt it. You stopping by tomorrow RICO for the Krinks, they'llbe waiting for you

NEW RELEASES
Nike Air Max '90 Current Caol Uno 10AC, Mt. Fuji Inspired Edition. Concord, White, and Black.

And for SATURDAY RELEASE......
Nike 1World Collaboration with KR, Air Force 1 Low Supreme I/O Tier Zero Krink Edition. Metallic Silver, Metallic Silver, and Gum with 3M[emoji]8482[/emoji] Scotchlite[emoji]8482[/emoji]Reflective Material.

DON"T SLEEP MAD MAD ILL

BERT UnO

^^^ Yea hopefully I can make it out there ... I have a real bad flu bug , hopefully it goes away by the time I wake up tomorrow to cop . If so I hope I make itin time .

Thanks to mister triple trey duece duece. Haven't been there in years and still don't don't disappoint. Very friendly staff and thanks for the slamjams, I'm starting to think broc was the other guy that bought the 13 lol.

Once again thanks.

Naw broc wasn't the dude who bought the 13 haha. Broc is a 13 but it wasn't him who bought it. Some other guy bought both 13 at the same time

do u guys know if u will be receiving those solid red,black, and white nylon dunks and around when?

Big thanks yet again, got the krinks but in a 14. Looks like broc strikes again and I need to cop some thicker socks. But honestly, what made my day was thedamn marker lol. Thanks again guys!

^^^ Damn lucky bro atleast you were able to go out and cop .. Let see them pictures .. something I wish I could of had .. did they sell out ?

^Check the pickup post for the pictures..... disappointed Mr. Rico your a NO show for this release, DQM, Infareds, LT's, etc...... better luck next timethen. But for those wondering we are SOLD OUT of the KRINK af1. But on a side not for new releases for today. A shipment of new NBHD & WTAPS gear. Pictureswill be up shortly, but for those wondering what they look like and have the catalogs for WTAPS and NBHD check the description and you should be able to findpictures.

11/29/08
Neighborhood Waffle Croaker Crew Long Sleeve Thermal Shirt. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Nomad Long Sleeve Tee. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Forbidden Womens Long Sleeve Tee. Available in Black. and White.
WTaps Dept Jacket. Available in Brown.
WTaps Hellweek Hooded Zip Sweatshirt. Available in Grey.
WTaps Vatos Wool Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt. Available in Grey.
WTaps Vatos Cotton Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt. Available in Blue.
WTaps x New Era Wain Grow Beanie. Available in Black.
WTaps Black Watch Beanie. Available in Grey.
WTaps Shemagh. Available in Green.
WTaps NWA Baseball T-Shirt. Available in White with Black Sleeves.
WTaps Wolverine Pride Short Sleeve T-Shirt. Available in Black and White.

P.S. Thanks for all those who came by and picked up their KRINKS, hope you enjoy your kicks / marker.

BERT UnOoOo

Originally Posted by DJBBert

^Check the pickup post for the pictures..... disappointed Mr. Rico your a NO show for this release, DQM, Infareds, LT's, etc...... better luck next time then. But for those wondering we are SOLD OUT of the KRINK af1. But on a side not for new releases for today.

P.S. Thanks for all those who came by and picked up their KRINKS, hope you enjoy your kicks / marker.

BERT UnOoOo

DAMN bro , my bad , I know I been missing out BIG TIME .... im very upset ... I well be there soon .... If I wasnt so damn sick with the flu I would of beenthere . I just wasnt feeling well enough to go to the the city . Sorry man I really wish I was up there to cop . How fast does the size 12's sale .

Back
Top Bottom