- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Hope to see you guys at the sale....thanks for the support. As for an update of new kicks:

NIKE AIR STRUCTURE!!!!
Nike AF1 Low Jordan Pack
Nike AM1 Blk/ URBN camo
Nike dunk HI blk/ Vars royal HI
Nike Dunk Low CL pine green black

Nike dunk low GS Brown patent/ pink leopard print

Yes, both sneakers & clothing will be on sale. Not to sure about the new stuff (new kicks), but if you have any questions we're more than willing tohelp you out the day of the sale

Hmm Just got back from the sale.
No line. No waiting.
Also no sizes in those structures.
Their done.

Sup_

^ Already?!

Damn. My chances are becoming slimmer and slimmer.

Peace.

Was surprised myself.
I was told they were on the shelf yesterday and pretty much sold out.

sale was decent. 50% off futura labs stuff, problem was their shirts cost like $50-60 already. didn't have anything i liked as far as shoes though, playoffVIIIs were $20 off, and woulda copped the huarache mowabbs but they were only $10 off and i was short on cash.

yeah the % off was pretty much like all the sales they had in the past.
Still some good stuff on the shelves though.

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

Hmm Just got back from the sale.
No line. No waiting.
Also no sizes in those structures.
Their done.

Well I guess I don't have to make a trip to the city today... Ohh well I got a few other spots to get them from so hopefully I can get my 2 pairs ...
wink.gif

For those who didn't make it...sale continues on tommorow. Def deals if you're looking for af1.....CB af1 for like 125 and other af1 for like 45 andup. As for the other stuff, there's def deals just gotta check the tags for how cheap they are.

% for sales

WTAPS-25%
Shadow Conspiracy/ FUCT- 50%
Acronym- 10%
Futura Labratories 50%
Converse 30%

Hope to see more heads come out, if you have any questions feel free to call the store and we'll be more than welecome to help you. As for those who arelooking for the structures, they're ALL GONE.
Hours for sunday are 12-6

B E R T

Thanks for those who came and supported....This is the first sale since the store has been remodeled & renamed, so things are def different hopefully forthe better. I'll def be updating for new stuff coming up.

NEW AT THE DARKSIDE:

MENs
Nike Blazer HI Black nubuck w/ patent white swoosh
Nike Dunk Low Cl red/ black with speckled bottom

Womens
Patent Pink Court Force Hi (V-Day)

For those who've been looking for those friendly football am1 with the cement on the back we've got them in today. Mad I'll in person

Just copped the Friendly Football AM1. They're too ill to pass up! I can't wait for the weather in the Bay Area to heat up, so I could rock them. BigUP to Martin/Kris and the Darkside Crew!

Do those white AM1's come with another set of laces or just the black ones that they come with? Ehh, don't matter, gonna pick 'em up eitherway
tongue.gif

Only come with the black laces, but still the AM is dope regardless. Cement on the back kills it

Back
Top Bottom