- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

I can see there being a line for the IR's and I think they have a very limited amount to go around on top of that.

so whos goin there early....i was thinkin bout goin out there like at 8 mybe even 7.....

wow 8 or 7? I'll be there early but not 4 -5 hours.

how's the line so far?
i know for a fact people are already there..

current update

line wraps around the block. i'm passing.

good luck to the rest.

pass...i heard the regular edition's toebox is on some wack mesh like the vivid blue that released a few months back.

Yeah, 1/4 of the people in line got them. They only had 20 pairs.
smh.gif

^definitely less than 1/4.
It was all gone in about 10 mins.

Still what's up to the good people there !
And what's up to the lady working there
smokin.gif

i stopped by a couple hours ago. don't remember seeing any neon am95s, maza. kicks city, westlake might have some tho. i scooped up a pair couple days ago.

diggin the 'new' store tho, darkside, esp the cool peoples and chill atmosphere. y'all need to keep supporting shops like this and stay away fromthe snotty, overhyped joints that i'll refrain from namings.

btw, just in case your darkside homeys didn't relay the msg, thx for the T, kong! sorry i couldn't stay to chop it up more, but i had to move my bucketouta that red zone.

Thanks for those who came by and supported the store. It was a good turn out, but at the same time you have to realize that we didn't get that many pairsto begin with. We want our customers to be happy and come back and do business again & again. Mr. SOLID WAFFLE, yea we could've told heads about howmany pairs (sorry about that), but what do you expect we're the only store in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA to have them. Of coarse heads are going to wait in lineat the store or camp out because we're the only store. Hey man if we had more pairs, we would've been more than glad to sell a pair to every one inline. Heads waited in line, donuts & coffee were passed down for folks. Price was $120 for the kicks. I hope everyone still supports the store because wewant people to def be happy and continue doing business with us.

BUT, on a side note.

NIKE TIER 0 OLYMPIC DUNK ( PATENT BLUE, PATENT BLACK, PATENT RED) All ill IMO, don't sleep on them

Nike Dunk Hi Supreme. Olympic Quilted Patent Pack. Available in Black, Red, and Blue.

Pictures available, check the blog

BERT uNo

yo bert

sorry to reply here, but my yuku is STILL broke....can't post normally, make new threads OR send/reply to PMs.

anyways, yeah, that as me. and, no, i ain't black like kong and a bunch of other NTers thought. lol guess it's the screen name or sumthin. good to seeyou and the other dudes at the shop tho. i'd be by more often, but y'all know how the parking situation is.... i darn near left 1/2 my suspension oncolumbus st.

Haha What's up man. Yea i was assuming you were black because your of your sn, i automatically think of PETE ROCK & CL SMOOTH. But yea parkingisn't that bad, just takes patience. Hope to see you around man

-BERT

Back
Top Bottom