The Day After Your Team Loses Unnapprecition Vol. Just leave me alone

Got ripped by this Georgetown fan today. Think I may go home and cry a little bit
tired.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

I don't watch sportscenter for WEEKS if my team loses in a Championship game..

When the Pats lost to the Giants, I literally didn't watch ESPN for about 3 months.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

When the Pats lost to the Giants, I literally didn't watch ESPN for about 3 months.

yea when the bengals lose i didnt watch the sunday night game or sportscenter until he next night.

--I'm usually over it already the day after.
--Its just the day of theg ame of the loss that gets to me.

nfl losses are the worst. pissed till about wednesday after the pats lose.

the bruins and sox...it's like ehh. but the bruins are getting ridiculous, every loss is getting tougher and tougher right about now

I think I take losses by the A's, Lakers and Raiders equally, and by that I mean I'm crushed for a long, long time.

Living in Houston.. I haven't been in yall position for a while lol.. When I was young I was an Eagles fan (living in Philly) so that Oiler vs Bill loss was irrelevant to me.. Haven't really had any heart breaker moments..
Well since the World Cup is coming up and my boy was claiming Portugal wouldn't qualify and now they are in one of the toughest groups. I definitely need them to win to shut him up lol

Pistons beat us badly in the finals in 2004, I remember before the series started, Detroit newspapers were already saying how if the Pistons didn't win it all that just reaching the finals was a great achievement, smh

when the lakers lose, most of the time i get reminded of it by people who get more excited about the lakers losing then they do seeing their own teams winning.

i quickly remind them of this and they scatter like roaches.

I hate when people try and talk to me about the Jets on Monday after they lose.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Couldn't watch Sportscenter for at least 3 days after this:

San_Francisco_49ers_aa9a.jpg

To this day, I still have my doubts that his left foot was in bounds.  There is one replay angle that they showed ONE TIME that was questionable.  Then they stopped showing it.   Ruined our season right here.

Im bad after Niners losses, but when Cal loses, im the saltiest dude. Especially against USC or Oregon.

I cant watch Sportscenter after the Cowboys lose..... Especially the game against Favre. smh

no sports center for a couple of days, no yahoo sports for a couple of days, i can't even stand watching that damn sports illustrated championship bundle commercial for the team my squad lost to.

I just roll with the punches most of the time, but I get heated when people who really don't care for sports starts talking +$*#.

I woke up to this wall post on my FB this morning.

"Tough loss last night, don't worry I'll cheer for the Bulls when they get DWade next year
happy.gif
"

Worst part is he's a Lakers and Cavs fan. I immediately defriended him after I saw that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Kalamazoo52 wrote

yea when the Seahawks lose i didnt watch the sunday night game or sportscenter until he next night.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

18-1 and this ain't fun 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2006 AFC champ game, 4th and 3, Welker going down, loss of ablilty to tackle Ray Rice 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

let's just say, i'm a bit annoyed being a Patriots Fan Living a Hour from New York 

Colts - When they lose you do not want to talk to me that same day. And I cannot watch sportscenter until around Wednesday.
Notre Dame Football - I'm real pissed off that saturday.. but usually having my Colts come up with the win the next day will cheer me right up...

Pacers, IU Basketball, and my Cubs are not as bad because its not a once a week thing.. If its a close game or we lost because of a stupid mistake i'm extremely pissed and usually cannot watch sportscenter that night... or when it gets to those highlights i switch the channel.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

look at it this way.... you are not on the team so there was nothing you could have done to make them win.
cmon ATFK...i KNOW that doesnt make you feel better when the rangers go on a huge loss bender
laugh.gif

bruins right now
sick.gif

hoyas tonight
sick.gif

patriots season
sick.gif

redsox upcoming year
sick.gif

ugh

Back
Top Bottom