The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Never fapped or anything in my life...at shorty crib on the sofa watchin' cartoons...she topped me off randomly...asked me to get a rubber...18 pumps later...legs cramped...i thought I urinated in her...

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never fapped or anything in my life...at shorty crib on the sofa watchin' cartoons...she topped me off randomly...asked me to get a rubber...18 pumps later...legs cramped...i thought I urinated in her...

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was April 2004 freshmen year at college. Lost it to this thick redbone named brittany. Shawty was on my top all semester and I was acting like a yungin scared to f with her. Then one day her and her homies came over to my dorm to chill with me and a couple of my ppl. Next thing you know everybody talking bout they going to the club but me and gurlie just wanted to fall back and chill. We start kissing and all that then next thing u know im grabbing the rubber. I put my man in and $#*+ was splash waterfalls, I ain't gonna lie I busted dumb fast like 2 minutes. After I got the easy one out, I strapped up again and shawty started riding the kid. Got my 2nd one off and then made girlie leave.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*death*

we were about to go to the movies, I just moved the skirt to the side.

we never did get to see that movie.

I was 18 and she was a 17 year old Jewish girl. It was 4-20, Hitler's birthday. We did it in the attic without making a sound.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I was 18 and she was a 17 year old Jewish girl. It was 4-20, Hitler's birthday. We did it in the attic without making a sound.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I can't be the only one that took the girl's clothes off like a raped gorilla trying to eat a ripe banana.

sick.gif
 not sure what that means

sick.gif

thats the analogy you wanna use>?

Haha you dudes are funny. 2005 was with a bomb girl who was not a virgin but I was. Had a side chick who always wanted me so I figured I'd practice on her. And as time flys I'm realiizing the not so good lookin chicks back then are turning to be bad ones Ina good way now. She now looks good but we don't talk. Smh

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I can't be the only one that took the girl's clothes off like a raped gorilla trying to eat a ripe banana.

sick.gif
 not sure what that means

sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
terrible terrible analogy

DaGameTRIPLE wrote:

The End

feels bat man

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

18 years old... 2007... had this friend in HS who had a kid early, she invited me over while she had to "run and get some more diapers from the store" (yeah ok nice excuse). 
Ended up smashing with the kid literally right next to us. She made me keep the lights off, and I had no idea how to lay pipe 
indifferent.gif
 Still remember I was wearing my lucky Simpsons Halloween boxers. We had a big beef two years later, now I'm plotting to let the kid know in about 10 years that I ran through his mom like Usain Bolt.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I can't be the only one that took the girl's clothes off like a raped gorilla APE trying to eat a ripe banana.

sick.gif
 not sure what that means

sick.gif

fixed 
laugh.gif

sorry, my creative juices weren't flowing. 

Back
Top Bottom