The Denver Nuggets=the dumbest franchise in all of sports...

Get out while you can Melo. They already threatened to trade you and they'll pull the plug whenever they want to. You're not the face of thefranchise. You're the KG of the franchise. You'll fill up seats, sell jerseys, and make them a lot of money.

Ok seriously......They trade away Camby...and now Iverson. This is suppose to make them better? The only good thing is for Melo to win the scoring title.

They're self-destructing on purpose and in my opinion it's a smart move. They know there's no way possible they can compete in the West especiallysince they have a lot of aging vets. They need to build this thing from the ground up now.

Why are they stupid? Why would any team want Carmelo Anthony to be the face of their franchise?

laugh.gif

I'm a Raiders fan.
indifferent.gif

Don't talk to me about dumb franchises.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Billups is a better fit for Denver than AI.
I actually agree with this current team, but it won't make them really better. They'll be a more cohesive unit.....yeah, but they still arun and gun team with no defense. Billups aint what he use to be. He's a liability on defense too. There will be more passing though. Instead of unloadingall those dumb !*! guards and and building a team to contend now...they try to contend for 10 years from now. You got Klieza, JR Smith. K-Mart with a foolishcontract. It was a bad fir and it still is. Instead of getting JR Smith and Klieza out of there and moving in some perimeter defenders....they ship out the bigwigs for cap space. It's like throw in the towel. We just can't compete in the west for the next 3 years...F the Nuggets...

Why would any team want Carmelo Anthony to be the face of their franchise?
WOW. The hate is stong...Very strong. You do know he's going to win the scoring title now?

And I left my Philly team to really root for this Denver team and they broke my heart....broke my heart...F the Nuggets...My two favorite playres on the sameteam...

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Obviously. I know everyone on here has a man crush for Iverson, but there's a reason why so many around the league thought this move immediately propelledDenver to a playoff spot . .

Giving Nene $60 mill was stupid.

But changing things up considering the previous "product" wasn't working is smart.

Bill Simmons
laugh.gif

"You probably thought it was weird when Denver inexplicably extended Nene's deal for $60 million, then was forced to dump leader Marcus Camby on theClippers two years later for luxury tax reasons even though Camby is a much better player. That was the NBA equivalent of having your house repossessed becauseyou spent too much money on a yacht."

Chauncey is a better fit, but signing Nene to that much bread is ******ed!!!

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Have the Raiders, Clippers, and Mariners ceased to exist?
How are the Mariners even close to being the dumbest?

That's what I was gonna mention. They just had a year of horribly underperforming players. Mariners don't belong on that list.

I don't know, its pretty tough to beat out the knicks as the dumbest franchise this decade
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Get out while you can Melo. They already threatened to trade you and they'll pull the plug whenever they want to. You're not the face of the franchise. You're the KG of the franchise. You'll fill up seats, sell jerseys, and make them a lot of money.

Ok seriously......They trade away Camby...and now Iverson. This is suppose to make them better? The only good thing is for Melo to win the scoring title.

What are you talking about? It was time for Iverson to go, and the nuggets get two defensive minded players in Mcdyss and Billups. This is the best deal Denverhas done in well..........ever (or at least since melo came into the league). I'll give you the camby one.

On top of that, AI gets to go with a squad in a less deep eastern conference, with a team that matches (if not better) than his 01 defensive squad.

Now I'm not exactly sure how happy the two detroit players are with returning to Denver.
grin.gif

bedardap.jpg

I don't think that the Mariners are the dumbest, but you all gave up WAY too much for Bedard.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

bedardap.jpg

I don't think that the Mariners are the dumbest, but you all gave up WAY too much for Bedard.

Looking back yeah...But at the time that move was good. You looked at how their team was just one year before you were fielding a team of possible breakoutsin most positions on top of ichiro and ibanez. The rotation with Felix, Bedard, and Silva was looking great before the year started. That whole team justcompletely underperformed.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

bedardap.jpg

Based on just that? That cant be the only move that gets them on there. And you cant tell me signing Beltre and Sexson because they had monster seasons theyear prior, in Sexson's case his last full season

jmoneybaggz wrote:
Krisp Kicks wrote:
I actually agree with this current team, but it won't make them really better. They'll be a more cohesive unit.....yeah, but they still a run and gun team with no defense. Billups aint what he use to be. He's a liability on defense too. There will be more passing though. Instead of unloading all those dumb !*! guards and and building a team to contend now...they try to contend for 10 years from now. You got Klieza, JR Smith. K-Mart with a foolish contract. It was a bad fir and it still is. Instead of getting JR Smith and Klieza out of there and moving in some perimeter defenders....they ship out the big wigs for cap space. It's like throw in the towel. We just can't compete in the west for the next 3 years...F the Nuggets...

Why would any team want Carmelo Anthony to be the face of their franchise?
WOW. The hate is stong...Very strong. You do know he's going to win the scoring title now?

And I left my Philly team to really root for this Denver team and they broke my heart....broke my heart...F the Nuggets...My two favorite playres on the same team...

One reasons Billups and Iverson were expendable(besides money) was because they were standing in the way of young very talented players(Stuckey and Smith)

Smith is the 2nd best player on the team now

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I don't know, its pretty tough to beat out the knicks as the dumbest franchise this decade
nerd.gif
i hate to agree but its true
tired.gif
Definitely the dumbest NBA franchise this decade and the sad part is they actually dish out a lot of money for garbage. A whole roster filledprimarily with guards and undersized SFs

Back
Top Bottom