The Denver Nuggets=the dumbest franchise in all of sports...

pft. i beg to differ. check avy
pimp.gif

who are these Mariners you speak of O_O??? them cats took their one way trip aboard the failboat

The hate on melo is so strong up here whats the problem, I mean he dont play good defense so what ai aint played a lick of defense his whole career he justplay the passing lanes

I think he is number 2 on the niketalk most hated players

Right behind kobe

!%$+ is ridiculous

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Get out while you can Melo. They already threatened to trade you and they'll pull the plug whenever they want to. You're not the face of the franchise. You're the KG of the franchise. You'll fill up seats, sell jerseys, and make them a lot of money.

Ok seriously......They trade away Camby...and now Iverson. This is suppose to make them better? The only good thing is for Melo to win the scoring title.
Well if it isn't the return of "FantasticBaggz"...
laugh.gif
How's it been? Long time no see...

Well... I'll tell you straight up. I like the move. It just wasn't working. Do I blame AI? Partly, but he was just doing what AI does if he doesn'thave a coach that can gain his respect. George Karl wasn't the man for this AI/Melo tandem to fall under so we never saw it's true potential. Thatbeing said, I have no choice but to feel that Chauncey is a better fit fot this team (coach included). I orginally thought McDyess would be a part of theNuggets, but that won't happen apparently. I still say that it's better for this team. I think it's unfortunate that we are now seeing AI turn intoa desperate journeyman. Desperate to get that ring that he "deserves." Really though, I hope he does well back in the East. But moreso, I want to seemy boy Melo grow. I'm excited because this is the closest thing I've seen to Melo being in his rightful place: as a member of the Detroit Pistons.We'll see what happens, but it was a good move. AI will NEVER get ring. First ballot nod into the HoF? Sure. Ring? Hell no. AI still has time to prove mewrong, but the clock is tickin' somethin' fierce.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Billups is a better fit for Denver than AI.
exactly

Yup, and Pistons want to unload Iverson after this year to free up cap space so they can entice LBJ since they will have a core of Hamilton, Prince, Stucky,and Maxiell and possibly Sheed if hes still playing.

Denver is actually looking more solid with this trade. I just think JR Smith has to step it up now because he'll get the minutes, shots, and start at the2. Billups is pass first and he's clutch. Now this rotation really has a 1-2-3-4-5 instead of 2-2-3-4-5. Anthony Carter was really decent but Billups isone of the best PG today.

Back
Top Bottom