** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Leather looks nice, but I'm going to have to pass.

Comes out to $230.04 delivered to a NYC address.

Last edited:
Lmao that's not what you're saying in the diadora thread.

Fraud OG

#1 customer  wearing a  red sox hat 
roll.gif

Appreciate you guys putting your input in the last few surveys. Yesterday I changed it to see what you guy's opinions are on the V7000s potential popularity. Thanks in advance to anyone that participates.

I'm thinking, as people purchase the V7000s and get a chance to discuss sizing, I'll probably put up a sizing survey for those like I did for the N9000 just to make it easier for the community to get sizing suggestions in one place.

FYI: The N9000 sizing survey results are on post 1 in the thread currently.

Appreciate everyone's continued discussion and information sharing in here. Props to all!

RF7000s are beautiful. I have yet to own any Diadoras but they are super tempting. Last pair I felt this way about was the 24 Kilates Sol. 

Got my B.Elites today and they're a fantastic pair of shoes. The materials are really nice and I love the attention to detail on those. The materials used for shoe bag that comes with them look as if they're for a football jersey, which is a nice touch. If you still have a chance to get these when they release overseas, don't sleep on them over more hyped releases.

I've said it before but thanks a million times to @Ross94 without whom I never would have gotten these. It's nice to know that people in this thread are looking out for each other.

Hideous.... and its funny RF said they allowed him to change the name on the side of the shoe. Diadora didnt want any parts of this tragedy. 

Lmao a few pages ago you complimented the shoe.

they didn't want any part of the shoe lmao.

That's how much pull your boy Ronnie has. They let him change an OG.

Italians love RF. can't wait til the stans ruin your favorite brand

Back
Top Bottom