** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

prime example. the guy is stepping down on a stair, with force on the toe. and this guy is saying how bad the toe area is.
Yes that pic is an extreme example. However, even the other pics where there is 0 weight on the shoe, the toe is doing the same thing. It just doesnt look great in any of the pics linked above. Check em out and say otherwise. 

No one is even in the shoe here and it still looks jacked. Believe me, I love every other aspect of the shoe. If it wasn't so hard to get, I would still want to pick them up, but that toe box isn't looking good. The GR V7000 look fine toe box wise. I think this is a case where the premium materials actually hurt the shape of the shoe. 

Solid looking new V7000 GR

12106078_924364494277664_1266172804_n.jpg

Also a crazy nice new N9000.

11356633_1624577084476441_1660069082_n.jpg

(Via Hanon Shop Instagram)

Currently available on Hanon.

Diadora GRs are better than most and don't cost an arm and a leg

Insert NB, Asics, Diadora....GR's have been solid the past few years. I don't mind the kids scrambling top dollar for collabs only to post the inevitable "should I return my pair", "there's a scuff on my suede". I'll take GR's on discount all day, beat them into the ground and give no *****.

anyone in UK got their Liras yet?  Apparently mine have been delivered.  Just not to me.  Been in contact with Cncpts but they're giving me the cold shoulder. Awful customer service, have they had a change of staff because they were good before.

Preferred them when they offered the faster shipping option, now with usps then pitney barnes cutting corners by using the cheapest and sh*test couriers known to man, I don't know when i'll be getting them.  Must have changed hands 4 or 5 times.

Last edited:
Hi all! 

First post after a looooong time lurking and having recently joined here having got back into my sneakers the last few years.... Funny how cars and houses tend to take over!

I picked up both the V7000's last week. Very nice for GR's but the Blue Corsairs fit a fair bit snugger than the Black/Orange pair of the same size which fit me fine. Noticed that with a few of the new 9000 GR's being alot snugger than pairs from earlier this year. But then on the flipside of that I nabbed a pair of blue Gufetto's  recently and they are like wading in wellies... Bigger than any other collab pair even against the Azzuri's which I found fitted big.

@sonofkrypton   I'm still waiting for both my pairs. Both in London depots awaiting payment of charges... Eurgh. Was kind of hoping at $140 shipping with Pitney Bowes it was gonna be like Kith where the charges are included at the time of payment. Guess not.

Cheers.

Alex :smile:.

@sonofkrypton
  I'm still waiting for both my pairs. Both in London depots awaiting payment of charges... Eurgh. Was kind of hoping at $140 shipping with Pitney Bowes it was gonna be like Kith where the charges are included at the time of payment. Guess not.

Cheers.
Alex :smile:.

Yeah they should be included at time of check out. Does your tracking say which courier it is with? I have no clue with mine.

@sonofkrypton  I got it slightly wrong.... One of my pairs has apparently been delivered by Hermes this afternoon. The other pair is Parcel Force awaiting charges (along with the Black / Tan N9000's I got in the BAIT anniversary sale). Still doesn't seem quite right but one less set of customs charges I was expecting to get hit with.

Hope you get yours soon!

Last edited:
It is just me or does the diadora n9000 toe box raise up higher than most shoes? length wise they fit good but damn, they feel so much more bigger cause the roomy toe box. 

Back
Top Bottom