** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

No, it's not just you.
wink.gif

I'd say sizing down half from my US Nike size is perfect for me. In comparison to my US NB/Adidas sizes, I go TTS. But the toebox is still roomy.

Last edited:
Yeah those are 2016 GRs. Couple more of them, liking what I see so far

View media item 1749896View media item 1749898View media item 1749899
The shape on all of them looks pretty good but that grey toe box looks awesome on the one I posted. Color combo is perfect!

Ugh too bad Slamjam is the worst site to cook on for hyped releases.
I'm assuming they'll get released on kith as well since it's a collab with both shops.

Might grab those tan/blue V7000s. Comes to about $130 shipped from SlamJam.
Good call, they look good. Does Slam Jam get nicked with customs/VAT are door? - Ordering to Canada. OR is it the usual, if it is over 200.. its going to get the FED EX people uptight

Good call, they look good. Does Slam Jam get nicked with customs/VAT are door? - Ordering to Canada. OR is it the usual, if it is over 200.. its going to get the FED EX people uptight

Not sure about Canada, but the time I ordered from them to ship to US my order was under $200 USD and there were no extra fees. They deduct VAT (at least for US).

It'll probably break it down on the order screen before you process the order to completion.

Not sure about Canada, but the time I ordered from them to ship to US my order was under $200 USD and there were no extra fees. They deduct VAT (at least for US).

It'll probably break it down on the order screen before you process the order to completion.
right on thanks man

My boy copped Rf during kithstrike and sent me bunch of detailed pics. I'm 93 percent passing. If that toe was normal I'd be copping for sure.

Back
Top Bottom