** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Nubuck logo with no white stripe on it and these would've been a little better. The plastic logo cheapens the look of a shoe that's supposed to look like a high class looking Rat Pack tux.

I want SoleBox Azzurro. I am payment ready sz10.

If any of you guys are IG beasts or know how to track those hidden gems on Twitter or wherever please keep me posted.

I absolutely love the final product for the CNCPTS. First CNCPTS release I have been interested in. Glad they ditched the tragic "COCAINEEEEEEEEE" theme.

Hope these will be an easy cop like the CNCPTS last few releases seem to have been.

i liked the CNPTS samples so much more than what they are actually releasing.  I'm goling to pass on these.

^ Purple Tapes probably crack my top 5 favorite Diadoras.
1. Sat Special 2. Castellars 3. Azzurro 4. Ferro 5. Lira 6. Sols 7. Blue Gufetto 8. Patta Italia 9. Purple Tape and 10. RF7000. Didn't crack mine. But I still think the lira are flames.

I think Europe consistently murders and the US consistently flounders: Azzurri: meh, Notti: aight, Spaghetti Western: Awful, Dinamo Zagreb: GR quality and now these are dope but very very passable at a 200 price point.

Back
Top Bottom