** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Catching up in here...Did the grey Hanon jawns ever drop online? Wish I had put more effort into them if so... 

Trying to decide if I should pre-order the All Gone.. but $330 shipped to the US is the price I'm looking at. Not a lot of talk on these so I'm thinking we could see Gufetto-type resale market with these but who knows these days. 

On the fence for Concepts. I like the sample version much more personally and I'm not sure I like the "tux" material. Also really not a fan of the Rat Pack so the theme is totally lost on me. 

Only pair coming out I want in on 100% is the white/gold B. Elite and I see those being very tough to cop for retail. 

Catching up in here...Did the grey Hanon jawns ever drop online? Wish I had put more effort into them if so... 

Trying to decide if I should pre-order the All Gone.. but $330 shipped to the US is the price I'm looking at. Not a lot of talk on these so I'm thinking we could see Gufetto-type resale market with these but who knows these days. 

On the fence for Concepts. I like the sample version much more personally and I'm not sure I like the "tux" material. Also really not a fan of the Rat Pack so the theme is totally lost on me. 

Only pair coming out I want in on 100% is the white/gold B. Elite and I see those being very tough to cop for retail. 
$330 shipped is a lot better than what I've been seeing. I've seen people charging $4-450 for them.

But yeah, I still think it's worth waiting it out.

I got a worn once pair for $200 shipped about 6 months ago, can't even tell they are worn. And I've seen DS pairs as low as $250 shipped on eBay. I don't think any of the pairs over $325 ever actually sell.
Retail or just above, mad that these were the most sought after N9000 at one point but the re release killed the hype
Damn I'm trying to get rid of a sz 9 for retail. How times have changed huh?

Pulled the trigger on the Yvans. Hopefully the damn things fit. For $120 shipped, I couldn't pass even though I was on the fence on whether I should get a 9.5 or a 10. Price swayed my decision for the 10, since I didn't think I could beat that price on a brand new pair.
grin.gif

Pulled the trigger on the Yvans. Hopefully the damn things fit. For $120 shipped, I couldn't pass even though I was on the fence on whether I should get a 9.5 or a 10. Price swayed my decision for the 10, since I didn't think I could beat that price on a brand new pair.>D

That's a steal, and you definitely got the right size. I need to trade my 9.5 for a 10 lol

Pulled the trigger on the Yvans. Hopefully the damn things fit. For $120 shipped, I couldn't pass even though I was on the fence on whether I should get a 9.5 or a 10. Price swayed my decision for the 10, since I didn't think I could beat that price on a brand new pair.
grin.gif
That's a steal, and you definitely got the right size. I need to trade my 9.5 for a 10 lol
I know. I didn't even squabble with the dude. Asked what the lowest he'd do, he said $120, I said SOLD.

Puts me at ease a little. Never even had a chance.

Just copped the golds from Feature. Hope they fit. Price was a little OD but I've only heard good things.

Why you buy from feature when they are 175 on end?

Edit....never mind. End are not kangaroo

Last edited:
Looking at the prices for Saturday Specials on ebay is absolutely sickening. Never going to get over the pair that was stolen off my doorstep
mean.gif

Looking at the prices for Saturday Specials on ebay is absolutely sickening. Never going to get over the pair that was stolen off my doorstep
mean.gif
Ugh, that makes my stomach turn.  i had a pair of $50 Dorthy dunks stolen from my porch last year and ended up getting ADT and the outside video service.  Probably an overreaction but it hasnt happened since.  I was pissed for days, driving around to pawn shops and stuff over 50$.  Cant imagine how how i would feel if it wasnt something replaceable for the same cost initially.

mean.gif

Ugh, that makes my stomach turn.  i had a pair of $50 Dorthy dunks stolen from my porch last year and ended up getting ADT and the outside video service.  Probably an overreaction but it hasnt happened since.  I was pissed for days, driving around to pawn shops and stuff over 50$.  Cant imagine how how i would feel if it wasnt something replaceable for the same cost initially.
That definitely sucks. I remember coming home looking for my adidas xeno($120) and thought the world was against me when I saw nothing. Looked 2 houses down and it was on there door step. 

I have not dealt with theft given my neighbor is a stay at home with the kids so he is always outside walking and playing with them BUT whenever I have a high dollar shoe being delivered I call and have it held at the office or I just work from home.

I have Sat specials and I got them straight through from Hanon no issue. I would hate to have to re-buy them now. Pure craziness.

That definitely sucks. I remember coming home looking for my adidas xeno($120) and thought the world was against me when I saw nothing. Looked 2 houses down and it was on there door step. 

I have not dealt with theft given my neighbor is a stay at home with the kids so he is always outside walking and playing with them BUT whenever I have a high dollar shoe being delivered I call and have it held at the office or I just work from home.

I have Sat specials and I got them straight through from Hanon no issue. I would hate to have to re-buy them now. Pure craziness.
Agreed, i definitely take advantage of UPS MyChoice and Fedex pickup options when i have big ticket items coming.  It would be great if USPS would implement something similar, but i will at least say that they are getting better with tracking in general imo.

Agreed, i definitely take advantage of UPS MyChoice and Fedex pickup options when i have big ticket items coming.  It would be great if USPS would implement something similar, but i will at least say that they are getting better with tracking in general imo.
I just call mine when they open and give them my address and tell them to hold all packages as I will grab them on the way home

Back
Top Bottom