** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I know the N9000 isn't the sleekest of silhouettes but the shape on them is abysmal... Really think the N9000 should be limited to a mesh toe box now

I know the N9000 isn't the sleekest of silhouettes but the shape on them is abysmal... Really think the N9000 should be limited to a mesh toe box now
Agreed.

Concepts made me sad in the shape department.

any release dates for those in the pics?

i'm tryna vow not to buy anything diadora until i find my ferros

Any suggestion on sizing on the bait Diadora collab( Notti Veneziane) I usually wear a size 8 in collabs (Saturday special B, Transit 2) but can fit a 7.5( sol and Sombra). Just want a general idea since some are saying half size down or even a full size down. I prefer a snug fit just don't want to be swimming in them.

Any suggestion on sizing on the bait Diadora collab( Notti Veneziane) I usually wear a size 8 in collabs (Saturday special B, Transit 2) but can fit a 7.5( sol and Sombra). Just want a general idea since some are saying half size down or even a full size down. I prefer a snug fit just don't want to be swimming in them.
Go with your 24kts size. I wear the same size as you and in terms of collabs only the Hanons fit small. Every other pair has been 7.5 for me.

Go with your 24kts size. I wear the same size as you and in terms of collabs only the Hanons fit small. Every other pair has been 7.5 for me.

Do you think a full size down due to the leather is necessary or just blown out of portion on the Notti Veneziane? Just wanna be sure before I buy.

patta colonel blues + milans feel smaller compared to other collabs btw..

All my n9000 collabs are exactly the same size though and fit ok

Do you think a full size down due to the leather is necessary or just blown out of portion on the Notti Veneziane? Just wanna be sure before I buy.
Depends what you're sizing a full size down from.

Generally Saucony (US8) and Asics GLV (US8.5) are the most consistent sizing sneakers for me.

patta colonel blues + milans feel smaller compared to other collabs btw..

All my n9000 collabs are exactly the same size though and fit ok
Ah yes forgot about those!

I do have a narrow foot and also prefer a snug fit though, so sizing down is a must for me.

I think sizing really heavily depends on foot width and fit preference.

Back
Top Bottom