** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

55 shipping sounds awful

They look pretty good so far though.
Still waiting on the ubiq pair to be revealed.
American stores shipping rates are awful aside from concepts (although DHL global Mail is painfully slow). It's pretty sad when shops like Extra Butter try to use shipping to bump up their profits as it certainly doesn't cost them 55usd... Lucky if it costs them half that. Americans have it easy when ordering from the UK... End's rates are ridiculously cheap

@Ross94  you could try a US proxy address?

Shipping to a US address is usually free, and the shipping rates there are almost always cheaper than the store.

I personally use HopShopGo and they ship via DHL.

@Ross94
 you could try a US proxy address?
Shipping to a US address is usually free, and the shipping rates there are almost always cheaper than the store.

You use HopS goPro for shipping to?

That preview video is super on point...EB's collab game is pretty solid
Can't find any details for EB x Diadora except the spaghetti. What is this collab called?

You use HopS goPro for shipping to?
Can't find any details for EB x Diadora except the spaghetti. What is this collab called?
Like people above said, check the vimeo link

My friend and I are pretty into giallo (italian thriller/horror) movies and the whole preview vid is pretty true to the spirit of the genre. Might just have to go for these.

@Ross94  you could try a US proxy address?

I'll have a look at that, thanks!

Do you know how they mark parcels in terms of value or can you choose or is that out of their hands completely?

I'll have a look at that, thanks!

Do you know how they mark parcels in terms of value or can you choose or is that out of their hands completely?
If the store declares a value on the package, then you're stuck with that unfortunately.

However if they don't then you're free to declare what ever value you wish.

I've shipped UBIQ to Singapore via proxy before, but I really can't remember if they value their packages.

Last edited:
Man I really want these EB I hope it's not a let dwn w unfiltered pics supposed to have kangaroo leather too like 24k an others so well c

Man I really want these EB I hope it's not a let dwn w unfiltered pics supposed to have kangaroo leather too like 24k an others so well c
it will be very nice i am sure. I just hope there will not be any interest by resellers..I want a pair so much

it will be very nice i am sure. I just hope there will not be any interest by resellers..I want a pair so much
I think the hype train has moved on from Diadora, so resellers lost interest. The LAMJC collar sat for quite a while on C75's site.

I think the hype train has moved on from Diadora, so resellers lost interest. The LAMJC collar sat for quite a while on C75's site.
yeah I noticed..this is how I got a pair (and it is great in person)..hope EB will sit for a couple of hours..I think EB is not respected much by sneakerheads right? its similar to lets say bait or lower?

does anyone here own a trident 90? how do they fit? thanks![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I do. I have both the navy/gray and the blue colonel pairs. 

Both are TTS and I mean non-italy TTS. Colabs N9000 I wear 9.5 in the Trident....both are 10s. 

I remember thinking the castellers were a hot mess, but they look so damn good up there X months later 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom