** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Checked out and I recieved a PayPal transaction. However I haven't received an email from hanon confirming my order. Can somebody let me know if that's protocol? Or am I screwed?

same with me. should be fine
Came here to see if anyone else had this issue.  Its not showing up in my order history yet either.  When you guys get an email, let us know!

Seems the diadora hype is over, still stock of the hanons and features ones.
I guess its good for the collectors

Seems the diadora hype is over, still stock of the hanons and features ones.
I guess its good for the collectors

Nah...it's just a ton this weekend. 3 pair of diadora dropped.

Feature
Gaillo (eu drop)
Hanon

Plus those who still into Nike copped Quai54 items

I thought I over slept forgot to put alarm, just copped like nothing right now [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Down side reading comments I should've went up .5 , damn, I went tts [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I Love that intercity color way n with that kangaroo leather n pigskin u can't go wrong. Where these shoes limited to only Hanon? Will they make a general release?

Last edited:
Nah...it's just a ton this weekend. 3 pair of diadora dropped.

Feature
Gaillo (eu drop)
Hanon

Plus those who still into Nike copped Quai54 items

Let's not forget bait of "Where's wally" memory of collabs from diadora

I could be wrong, but I heard that size wasn't made...I think...
That size was available. 12s and 13s weren't available. There were only a few 12.5s according to what Hanon wrote on their Instagram. I'm trying to find out if the sneaker will have a WW release or if Hanon will get some more 12.5s.

That size was available. 12s and 13s weren't available. There were only a few 12.5s according to what Hanon wrote on their Instagram. I'm trying to find out if the sneaker will have a WW release or if Hanon will get some more 12.5s.
Ah okay, I think I confused that then haha. 

Still alot sizes availible for those hanons, the v7000 fit TTS or half size down like the n9000?

Last edited:
Still alot sizes availible for those hanons, the v7000 fit TTS or half size down like the n9000?
You definitely have to go at least .5 or even 1 size up from your N9000 collab size. I wear an 11 in all my N9000 collabs, and I can ALMOST fit a 10.5 in the bigger fitting ones. I have my Solebox V7000 in an 11.5 in and it's still a bit too snug in the toes.

Last edited:
You definitely have to go at least .5 or even 1 size up from your N9000 collab size. I wear an 11 in all my N9000 collabs, and I can ALMOST fit a 10.5 in the bigger fitting ones. I have my Solebox V7000 in an 11.5 in and it's still a bit too snug in the toes.

Okay, but is that just your Solebox v7000 or most of v7000s?

Had to go .5 up on my ALL GONE too. Not as tight as Solebox, though.

Oh yeah. I forgot about those. I've always thought about getting them, but I'm not much for a predominantly black shoe unless the materials/design are killer.

Ok, well if anyone has the Hanon v7000s in size 10.5 and under, I'd like to know how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom