** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yo. You bring a lot of good conversation and energy into this thread [emoji]128077[/emoji]

And like you, I also have moved on from Js. I just can't do it anymore with the basic materials, overhypedness, the uncomfortable factor, etc... Sheesh, I wish I could change my forum handle. I'll probably have to get a new one, I suspect. Because I seriously hate it. Coppin Js for me can't be further from the truth, however, I did want the Wings and Don Cs. Can't lie about that.

As far as LAMJC's the quality is superb. I also feel the BAIT Diadoras shoes have good quality, but their bs raffle system is something left to be desired. Speaking of which, did anyone get the Wallys?
Thanks for the compliment!!!  

Yah J's are going downhill while the prices are rapidly rising.  I remember as a kid when the 12's first came out.  They were crap then and even more crap now.  They feel horrible on your feet, and one thing I am realizing as I get older, I need to have comfortable shoes.  Not to mention the fact that all his releases are just variations upon variations.  Remember the IV's when they were retroed the first time?  With the retro card?  Oh the retro card!  That was still when J's were half way decent and accessable.  

Just like you say you wanted the Wings, I want the OVO 12's, just because of Drake, period.

LAMJC's you guys were saying the sizing runs true?  Correct?  not a size bigger?  

I have heard more and more the BAIT releases and Hanon stuff are great quality.  Good to know!

Last edited:

Thanks for the compliment!!!  

Yah J's are going downhill while the prices are rapidly rising.  I remember as a kid when the 12's first came out.  They were crap then and even more crap now.  They feel horrible on your feet, and one thing I am realizing as I get older, I need to have comfortable shoes.  Not to mention the fact that all his releases are just variations upon variations.  Remember the IV's when they were retroed the first time?  With the retro card?  Oh the retro card!  That was still when J's were half way decent and accessable.  

Just like you say you wanted the Wings, I want the OVO 12's, just because of Drake, period.

LAMJC's you guys were saying the sizing runs true?  Correct?  not a size bigger?  

I have heard more and more the BAIT releases and Hanon stuff are great quality.  Good to know!
LAMJCs no they should be purchased the same as the other Italy made. 

I have sz9.5 in all N9000. 

LAMJCs no they should be purchased the same as the other Italy made. 

I have sz9.5 in all N9000. 
Thank you, so I will go down from 10.5 to 10.  Just rechecked my Concepts Tuxedo, and yah they are a half size too big!  Damnit!  If you know of anyone that is in need of a 10.5 point them in my direction...

Thank you, so I will go down from 10.5 to 10.  Just rechecked my Concepts Tuxedo, and yah they are a half size too big!  Damnit!  If you know of anyone that is in need of a 10.5 point them in my direction...

Careful, man. You're gonna have to advertise your intent to sell in your sig. You don't wanna get the ban hammer [emoji]128296[/emoji]

But yeah, that's my next J I'm gunning for, those OVO 12s. But of course I want the Diadora x LAMJC pinks. I bet that's from the 2014 ALL GONE, correct?

Careful, man. You're gonna have to advertise your intent to sell in your sig. You don't wanna get the ban hammer [emoji]128296[/emoji]

But yeah, that's my next J I'm gunning for, those OVO 12s. But of course I want the Diadora x LAMJC pinks. I bet that's from the 2014 ALL GONE, correct?
Good lookin, did not know this.  

OVO 12's.  Thinking these will bring numbers upwards of $1K on the secondary market...

Yah there are 2, 2014 all gones.  But its looking like you are correct.    

Contemplating trading my DS Moonrock's which are .5 to a full size too small for me for the following...

DS Ferro's, DS St Alfred GLIII (My grail and would be a double), and $150.

Ferro's have eluded me for some time.

I would do it ! The St Alfred gl3 are A1 and finding 1 in your size is nearly impossible
That's what I'm thinking. It took me a damn long time to find my first pair in DS condition, so I think it's hard to pass up a chance to double on them.

Contemplating trading my DS Moonrock's which are .5 to a full size too small for me for the following...

DS Ferro's, DS St Alfred GLIII (My grail and would be a double), and $150.

Ferro's have eluded me for some time.
That would be a helluva come up.  Crazy that a sneaker head "good" enough to have Ferros and SA's would be that thirsty for some moonrocks.

That would be a helluva come up.  Crazy that a sneaker head "good" enough to have Ferros and SA's would be that thirsty for some moonrocks.
I think he just wants to sell them. Yeezy's hold value even with all these other shoes dipping in price lately.

Ferros have too eluded me for some time. I have the opportunity to get a pair but I have sort of grown the IDGAF attitude towards them. 

I refuse to pay stupid prices for them so it is what it is. 

kinda off topic, anyone ever tried on Le Coq Sportif?  How do their sizes run?  R800 model to be exact.  Saw some T&C Surf ones that are calling my name...  

kinda off topic, anyone ever tried on Le Coq Sportif?  How do their sizes run?  R800 model to be exact.  Saw some T&C Surf ones that are calling my name...  
Yes I have 3 pair. The run TTS. I am a 10 (EU43) in them. I buy N9000 colabs in 9.5 but go TTS in Le Coq. 

For any other questions, I say jump over to the Le Coq thread so we can keep this one Dio specific.

Yes I have 3 pair. The run TTS. I am a 10 (EU43) in them. I buy N9000 colabs in 9.5 but go TTS in Le Coq. 

For any other questions, I say jump over to the Le Coq thread so we can keep this one Dio specific.
Sorry about that, did not realize we had that thread, just needed to scroll down.  Now im sub'd over in that one too!
Moving into R800s already, eh. Dang, you really are into runners!
laugh.gif

Sorry about that, did not realize we had that thread, just needed to scroll down.  Now im sub'd over in that one too!

It's all about colorways and silhouettes for me. N9000 is by far and away my favorite (adidas UB, as well), but the style of Diadoras, Asics, NBs, and Ultra Boosts is what made me a GIANT fan! Plus they are low-cut. Basketball shoes (mids or highs) look goofy as hell with joggers. I see it all the time, though :smh:

Ummmmmm, what's this about TWO different Diadora ALL GONE 2014s? :nerd:

Last edited:
It's all about colorways and silhouettes for me. N9000 is by far and away my favorite (adidas UB, as well), but the style of Diadoras, Asics, NBs, and Ultra Boosts is what made me a GIANT fan! Plus they are low-cut. Basketball shoes (mids or highs) look goofy as hell with joggers. I see it all the time, though
mean.gif

Ummmmmm, what's this about TWO different Diadora ALL GONE 2014s?
nerd.gif
Ok ok, heres the deal with a little research at work this morning, lol.  

2, 2014 All Gone books released the same year.  One purple and one pink.  All Gone made an exclusive 24 pair release for the same exact pair as the new Pink's coming out, just in Purple suede.  These 24 pairs were only released to family/friends.  Damn us all...

Yah I love the people that rock High 1's with joggers or slim fit.  no, just no.  thats why i as well love the low cut.  always have favored them even when i had the snakeskin low 11's.  

Last edited:
Ok ok, heres the deal with a little research at work this morning, lol.  

2, 2014 All Gone books released the same year.  One purple and one pink.  All Gone made an exclusive 24 pair release for the same exact pair as the new Pink's coming out, just in Purple suede.  These 24 pairs were only released to family/friends.  Damn us all...

Yah I love the people that rock High 1's with joggers or slim fit.  no, just no.  thats why i as well love the low cut.  always have favored them even when i had the snakeskin low 11's.  

Pic of the purples? Not the Raekwon's, either. I can't seem to find any of them.

Damnit I have wasted my money for the past 5 years on air max and jordan crap! Ugh!

Lol...yea I don't even go close to those anymore. And it's sad too because the are my time Era. The last jordan I bought was 2012 playoff 12 and they were made so bad I said I was done.

Damnit I have wasted my money for the past 5 years on air max and jordan crap! Ugh!

Lol...yea I don't even go close to those anymore. And it's sad too because the are my time Era. The last jordan I bought was 2012 playoff 12 and they were made so bad I said I was done.

Ahhhh the infamous 12's from 2012. The cheapest and worst Jordan's possibly ever made. I could see exactly how this would turn you the other way.

Ahhhh the infamous 12's from 2012. The cheapest and worst Jordan's possibly ever made. I could see exactly how this would turn you the other way.

*sigh* me, three :smh: I was soooo excited for them and got those online (I think through Eastbay) and immediately sold them off. Plastic eyelets, cardboard leather, just really cheap feel altogether. Definitively one of my worst sneaker letdown moments ever! Even now, I wear my black/red 11 lows and my feet are being killed 3 hrs in. Frustrates me! When I wore my OG mids (also black/red), my feet were just fine even wearing the full day straight. (Sadly I sold them off because they were on life support.) That pain also just recently pushed me to buy NB $260 black/red 998s (my first 998 and should be here tomorrow). Kinda excited!!

Really, Nike overall has lost me to the casual wear game They get ALL my money on athletic wear, though. It's odd, but I just associate Nike with active-clothing/shoes. However, adidas is opening me up. Their UBs are the best thing on the planet, but the style is a bit lacking, which is where Diadoras step in (and Asics & NB). The N9000 model is just the cream of the crop for me. Love them, for real! 8)

Back
Top Bottom