** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Does the n9000 collab run different size than the n9000 GR? I got a N9000GR(NYL) 7.5 and S8000 Brown mushroom 7.5. The N9000 NYL seems more snug and tight. Should i size up or follow my GR
General consensus is that N9000 collabs run .5 bigger than GR.

My Ventilators and N9000 collabs are all the same size. 
Yes collabs, but regular Made in China stuff is TTS.  

I am a 10.5 in all Diadora N9000's.  But when it comes to "Made in Italy" or special releases (collabs) your sizing will run .5 smaller.  Therefore I take a 10 on all collabs.

I learned this the very hard way....
mad.gif

I dont know if you guys have been following instagram, but the rio stuff looks awful......pass all the way on every one of them

N9000 owners, how bad would it be to stay true to size with these?
I mean its not super bad. Its just loose. I have everything from a 9 - 10 and wear all of them. EXCEPT for Bait Notti, Bait Panda. Those are two which I sold and replaced with a size down because they are just big (like full size big). 

Last edited:
Solebox are dope. Im also not a fan of the star shape on the toebox but I still like the rest of the shoe and imo solebox kith & packer do a nice job of sort of downplaying the shape whereas patta and hanon accentuate the flaw  
Better blocking than those Cncpts tux but still a pass at that price, IMO.
 extra @ but at the end of the day its $228 shipped (for standard mail) and in nyc a person has to pay $217 after tax plus the train fare/gas money so its not much of a difference. The materials look tremendous in the closeups.

Last edited:

If you're talking Beams x Mita, then definitely go for Beams X Mita. Just a warning, they run even smaller than most GLIII.
Yah I would love to get the Beams x Mita for sure.  But the problem is the resellers.....$300++ for these???  No thanks.  

The more I see the Felix's Im liking them.  Im pretty sure the toe is not leather so that is a huge positive for me, hate creasing!

Back
Top Bottom