** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Do the purple tapes n9000 run big like most collabs ? 

Those are one of the few sneakers I will pay resell for !

Everyone with the purple tapes 
nthat.gif

I wore my purple tapes for the first time last week

Heres some shots I was messing around with

Last edited:
You can't share BAIT links, as they're tied directly to your account.  Unless you're going to be a nice guy and buy them for someone...

OR just let them sign in to your account. I mean they have to use their own money and address. Not much can happen on your end. That's what I have done for many folks

OR just let them sign in to your account. I mean they have to use their own money and address. Not much can happen on your end. That's what I have done for many folks
That's cool.  Reps to you for your good hearted gestures.

who needs a size 9 felix? I have a link I am not using. 
You can't share BAIT links, as they're tied directly to your account.  Unless you're going to be a nice guy and buy them for someone...
Would let the person sign in to my account and ship and pay with their own details.

nthat.gif
Yessir!

I try my best to change the culture of diadora. Dont let it fall to the BS of many other sneaker types and groups. 

I try my best to change the culture of diadora. Dont let it fall to the BS of many other sneaker types and groups. 
touche my friend...

this is a culture, not a resell factory.  we appreciate these shoes and do it for the love of it.  not for profit.  

Seems like you need validation.....when you know 200 is a gotdamn steal!!!! 
tongue.gif
YOU ALL ARE A BAD INFLUENCE!!! 

Thanks for costing me money.....guess its cool. It was money I was going to user for NB Tassie Dive 997.5 which 99.5% wasnt going to happen. 

Those will be a easy grab... I dont want those. I should have grabbed the All Gone 2007 gray/purple
ok ok, im hunting for the All Gone Red's....those and the Tapes are my holy grail....but im not paying $300++ for them

i do like those gray/purp....that purple is just so subtle
pimp.gif

ok ok, im hunting for the All Gone Red's....those and the Tapes are my holy grail....but im not paying $300++ for them

i do like those gray/purp....that purple is just so subtle
pimp.gif
yup

I got those..had to have them and under retail.

Last edited:
I won the raffle for the Felix the cat Diadoras. Does anyone know if they will come with the special packaging? (Shirts, pins, special box)

I also have a link for size 9.5 Felix. I'm afraid they will be too big for me, don't want to make a $220 mistake.
( I wear 9.5 in gr's)

If someone needs it inbox me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom