** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

think i am gonna need those rf's, hope they are not too hard to cop.

Last edited:
You all really should be on FB...it's a entire thread on this. People been helping each other since midnight the other day. It's like 500 comments long...lol. That's how I got my pair. And later I helped a person who needed a 9 because one of my friends put in for me and I didn't know it so I helped someone else.

You would have easily got a pair unless you are a sz7.

View media item 2132051

Last edited:
Didn't win the raffle, but a friend offered me my size. Still gonna pass since I'm sure resellers will be struggling to move for retail.

Dame I got email for 10.5 but now after seein ronnies I can't decide but I grew up masters of universe. Has anyone seen in person how's quailty

I took my All Gone 2014 with me to my newborn daughter's photo shoot - can't wait to see how the pics turn out. Not normally into pink kicks, but with her being my first born I felt I had to have these to attach memories to the shoe. They are amazing and the Mrs. loves them!

congrats
Thanks!  A lot of my collection has shoes that have some sort of connection to people/places/things.  These All Gone 2014s launched right around my daughter's due date, so I definitely wanted to commemorate the event!

If anyone wants a 10.5 in the skelators, pm me. I'll side you my link. Changed my mind abut them and don't mind ooping someone who really wants them

If im TTS12 in Nike, 11.5 in Adidas, would i fit in the N9000 in 11.5? (since nike and adidas is still EU46, but the N9000 would be labled as 45.5)

i have a little wide feet. would appreciate some insights... (specificly im talking about the notti veneziane model)

If im TTS12 in Nike, 11.5 in Adidas, would i fit in the N9000 in 11.5? (since nike and adidas is still EU46, but the N9000 would be labled as 45.5)

i have a little wide feet. would appreciate some insights... (specificly im talking about the notti veneziane model)
you could wear a 11.5 or 11...

it runs big because of the leather

Back
Top Bottom