** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

yeah these are the easiest raffles I just spent like $720 on sneakers this week not sure if I want these ? 

I'm sure you'll get one or u can have my 9

I need that 9 man. Will take it right now. I swear this the only pair I really really wanted and missed. I literally missed each one of these raffles. Really need a 9.5 but will take a 9. Let me know

Last edited:
I need that 9 man. Will take it right now. I swear this the only pair I really really wanted and missed. I literally missed each one of these raffles. Really need a 9.5 but will take a 9. Let me know
im fighting the urge to impulse buy do you still need the link for size 9 ? 

not sure if i should be happy or sad that i didn't receive the bait email, but i do have something else lined up that i need some advice.

My DS United Arrows N9000 + 120 EUR for worn twice Ferros?

Should i?

im fighting the urge to impulse buy do you still need the link for size 9 ? 

Yes I need it. But it doesn't work that way. You would have to let me sign in to your account. I have done this many times. It's tied to your account. I basically sign in, use my address and my money then sign out. You just change the password after.

It's no harm in your end.

Last edited:
So if you didn't get anything from bait as of now we have no chance? Don't they send the emails out in intervals?

not sure if i should be happy or sad that i didn't receive the bait email, but i do have something else lined up that i need some advice.

My DS United Arrows N9000 + 120 EUR for worn twice Ferros?

Should i?
I know ferros in smaller sizes fetch a high price.. Honestly I've never held the UA in hand but the ferros are a special pair and are very wearable imo. I love my pair and after looking at pictures of the UA I would make that deal

It all just worked out...fellow Diadora FB friend, hooked me up with link and account. sz9.5 in route. I ALWAYS choose the 3 day shipping because Bait is slow AF with shipping otherwise.

Those ronnies are best colorway in awhile as far as leather materials go an of course only 500 pairs and prob drop next sat

If anyone gonna go to Bait tomorrow would appreciate US10 skeletor. Happy to pay a small fee for their kindness.

Back
Top Bottom