** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I'm all in on the TF collab. Soundwaves and Optimus. I get why younger folks aren't feeling them but I'm an 80s baby. Transformers the movie (animated) is the GOAT.

Honestly debating buying them all just to complete. Goodbye a pair of yeezys or something.

i like the decepticon pairs. $230 for them is a lot though, and i don't have much interest in the optimus one.

but anyways if you win the raffle, they're just going to offer you the EQT 93/16 instead.

edit: hmm does anyone know if we're required to purchase the optimus pair in order to buy any of the others?

i like the decepticon pairs. $230 for them is a lot though, and i don't have much interest in the optimus one.

but anyways if you win the raffle, they're just going to offer you the EQT 93/16 instead.

edit: hmm does anyone know if we're required to purchase the optimus pair in order to buy any of the others?
Winners will be guaranteed the N9000 Optimus Prime and also offered the other 3 pairs; so am guessing no.
These are going to sit; also depends on how limited these are going to be. There is no resell value on the DreamWorks from last year.

:rofl: on the underlined.

On your edit -- the wording gave me pause as well when I read it. I got the same impression.

And, if so, that's total friggin' BS.

just got my e-mail from Bait. you're not obligated to buy the Primes to buy any of the other shoes. $258 shipped is steep right now. they're not offering free shipping for these either :smh:

Last edited:
Grabbed the Ubiq's just as an experiment.

fullsizeoutput_138c.jpeg

After wearing them -- dear lord, these things are heavy. I feel like I'm walking around in friggin' boots. Maybe I've been spoiled by my other sneaker purchases, but I felt like my ankles deserved a cocktail after walking a few blocks for dinner...

Grabbed the Ubiq's just as an experiment.

fullsizeoutput_138c.jpeg

After wearing them -- dear lord, these things are heavy. I feel like I'm walking around in friggin' boots. Maybe I've been spoiled by my other sneaker purchases, but I felt like my ankles deserved a cocktail after walking a few blocks for dinner...
You are right, the higher quality leather N9000s are very heavy. The non-premium leather versions are much lighter. I have the Bait "Notti Veneziane" and the Concepts "Lira" which are suede/nylon and it's night and day as far as weight. Can't compare to flyknit or primeknit in that respect, but the color blocking on some of the premium leather versions is amazing.

just got my e-mail from Bait. you're not obligated to buy the Primes to buy any of the other shoes. $258 shipped is steep right now. they're not offering free shipping for these either :smh:
They never offer free shipping on any collab shoes.

just got the raffle win email. you can pick whatever pairs, so buying the optimus pair is not required.

i got the megatron pair. but geez $258 after tax + shipping. ouch.

Back
Top Bottom