** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

IMG_0509.jpg

What does any of this even mean?

Seems to me like they know they created a great shoe in the Castellers, and they've got another great shoe so they're being purposefully and unnecessarily difficult because that's the way they think "premium" needs to be handled.

so at least there will be an "main online selected release in the following weeks"....would be nice if they threw a good 200 pairs up.

I won the BAIT raffle and picked up the Primes and a tee...
The next day I was already regretting not getting the Megatrons so I tried my "one use only" link, it worked again, and I grabbed them too...
They were also nice enough to include one of the figures they sell on the site with each pair for FREE:pimp:...
bait prime 1 small.jpg
bait mega 1 small.jpg

bait both 67.jpg

On top of the quality you would expect, I also like the 3M details on the Prime pair and on the Megatron's extra rope laces, along with the heel logos actually being metal...
bait 3m.jpg
bait heels small.jpg

It's been two months shy of a year since my first pair and I feel like I can start taking some pride in my still humble but growing Diadora collection....
diadora stack all small.jpg
diadora collection 50.jpg

Last edited:
they should have used some kind of metallic mesh or mesh with woven in metallic stuff on the megatrons, still dope though....
I agree, especially since they used a metallic material on the Primes and, of the two, Megatron was made up of far more "space chrome". lol
If they were only going to do only one like that I would have guessed his pair.

The toe on megatron looks like the one on s8000 brown mushroom and it didn't show any crease marks till now. Unless it's a different material.

Could someobe please tell me Whats a fair price for the grey pattas in a 12-12.5. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom