** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

IMG_5698.jpg

Highly Addictive V7k and sweats today, scored the sweatpants cheap so I had to copp.

cpf262 cpf262 Yeah definitely hope the prices keep coming down more. If the price is right I'd copp a Tee and the jacket too.

sixburgh sixburgh They didn't overdue them, some little details and hits of matching colors.
Sometimes the matching gear can be way too much.

I need some help with Diadora kids sizing.
My son wears an 11c in Nike. I'm having a hard time finding a conversion chart. Thanks

Diadora has lost its fire... hold on to you good pairs. I cannot even seem to give away some pairs I own right now. Started downgrading a while back because of the lack of time to wear and its basically been a waste of time taking a bunch of photos

Diadora has lost its fire... hold on to you good pairs. I cannot even seem to give away some pairs I own right now. Started downgrading a while back because of the lack of time to wear and its basically been a waste of time taking a bunch of photos
What size do u wear

If they are 11.5 hit me up

they should have kept the numbers secret to see wh oactually wants a pair to wear... oh well with my bigfoot size there ir prolly only 10 pairs :D

Back
Top Bottom