** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yea I definitely wear them. They've gone on trips with me too. They don't look much different from when they first arrived, save for soiling on the - wait, what do we call the striping on the sides again anyway? lmao - that I'm in battle with and the sadly typical cracking of the n9000 midsole. Pretty pleased overall.
20200525_150014.jpg
What size are those?

5E08A799-0366-4AC8-BA03-A9759CD965F4.jpeg

recent pickup- Patta, From Seoul to Rio

Shoes were DS but had a little stain on one of the toeboxs. Took a shot and copped em for cheap. Stain came out perfectly 8)

First pair of IC 4000’s
So, your thoughts on the IC4000 in general and this particular pair?

They are sweet. Are you SURE you can't squeeze into them?... :emoji_grimacing:

I indeed think they'll have a negative effect while wearing them. If I keep them I'll probably just avoid wearing them because I know I'd be uncomfortable all day. |l

New pick up. Absolutely beautiful and I love them...but unfortunately they're too small. I need a 10.5 & these are a 10.

20200602_133944.jpg
20200602_133739.jpg
20200602_133539.jpg

Damn, sorry to hear they didn't fit. Most people find them quite roomy and for me it's one of the only shoes I can size down on. Hope you are able to get your size, they look nice. I might have to eventually track down a pair, these are one of the older releases I never copped.

I'm looking to buy the Astro Boy Intrepid does anyone own a pair? I wear a 11.5 in N9000 but a 12 in v7000. Anyone have any advice on sizing for the intrepid?? Oh btw I'm a 12 in Nikes

Man I just got these in from Extra Butter and the left toe box is pretty jacked up. Hoping they’ll have another pair to exchange because these are real nice
0C7E175B-237B-4E49-86F8-D3F455EF3524.jpeg

update: they got back to me within 20 minutes with a return label and they have my size on hold in store. Not bad!

Last edited:
Man I just got these in from Extra Butter and the left toe box is pretty jacked up. Hoping they’ll have another pair to exchange because these ar
0C7E175B-237B-4E49-86F8-D3F455EF3524.jpeg

Awesome colors, real shame about that toebox. I remember in the Diadora community anytime pairs had wonky construction like that they'd say the worker assembled that one after lunch and a couple glasses of wine :lol:

I really should grab them but been buying way too many pairs lately..

Awesome colors, real shame about that toebox. I remember in the Diadora community anytime pairs had wonky construction like that they'd say the worker assembled that one after lunch and a couple glasses of wine :lol:

I really should grab them but been buying way too many pairs lately..

That’s funny because my wife literally said that when I opened them :lol:. “What was the guy drunk”. Pumped they have another pair in my size. Aside from the toe box they’re really impressive in hand, which is typically how I feel with Diadora. Colors are dope kind of reminds me of a volcano colorway or the Joe Fresh Goods 992s but still unique enough to grab even though I own the latter that I mentioned.

Man shout out to Extra Butter. Really impressed with their customer service. They shipped me a replacement pair within an hour of them receiving my return, and in less than a week or receiving the flawed pair I have a new pair in hand
AA47F31E-46FA-4CE5-89B6-C20D4CAFAF8F.jpeg
:nthat:

Man shout out to Extra Butter. Really impressed with their customer service. They shipped me a replacement pair within an hour of them receiving my return, and in less than a week or receiving the flawed pair I have a new pair in hand
AA47F31E-46FA-4CE5-89B6-C20D4CAFAF8F.jpeg
:nthat:

That's awesome, glad you got a good pair because I just checked their website and it seems they are all gone now!

Back
Top Bottom