** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I find the shape not too bad once on foot, admittedly I’ve seen some images where the toe looks horrid but like I said I’m happy with my pair.

I’m glad you like them! I ended up with two pairs and I was real disappointed in them...already offed one of them. Keeping the other in hopes that it grows on me. The shape is just terrible imo.

I hear you, man! And that’s all that matters! Glad you’re enjoying your pair! I’m hoping they grow on me because the materials really are nice!
I find the shape not too bad once on foot, admittedly I’ve seen some images where the toe looks horrid but like I said I’m happy with my pair.

Love the gumsole and maroon velvety details, just very unsure about that canvas style toebox. If they would've gone black mesh mesh it'd be perfect.

I’m still waiting to get Purple Tapes lol

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 didn’t you help the Chef get some AM1s? You may need to phone a friend for these lol
Haha yea. We became ig dm friends. Weird, I know. Like he'd randomly message me on a Sunday just to say hey. Super nice guy. Haven't talked to him in a few months but yea he's getting a message about these lol

Haha yea. We became ig dm friends. Weird, I know. Like he'd randomly message me on a Sunday just to say hey. Super nice guy. Haven't talked to him in a few months but yea he's getting a message about these lol

tumblr_milfwxFDCt1qh9nffo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom