** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I copped 2 (Ghost Gray and the Deep Navy). I've been wanting these all year especially the the Ghost Grey joints. I feel like grabbing the black pair too but I gotta chill.
I've been eyeing the Greys ever since they dropped all those months back, but those blacks with the hits of tan and orange look incredible..

Tempted by the Tan S8000s too.

Anyone have a pair? Would love to hear your thoughts

Packer starts it's BF sale Thursday at midnight eastern. 50% off with code BF2015. They have both the S8000's, Tridents a bunch of GR's. Now with Packer stuff might be ever so slightly cheaper but no free ship or Free returns like Barneys (not to mention re bate sites). But it should still be really good.

http://packershoes.com/collections/diadora

Last edited:
Packer starts it's BF sale Thursday at midnight. 50% off with code BF2015. They have both the S8000's, Tridents a bunch of GR's. Now with Packer stuff might be ever so slightly cheaper but no free ship or Free returns like Barneys (not to mention re bate sites). But it should still be really good.

nerd.gif

Good looks man. For 100 i'd definitely grab the S8000s.

I wear 7.5 in N9000 collabs. Do you know if I should i get an 8 or 7.5 for those S8000s? I've got a very narrow foot.

:nerd:

Good looks man. For 100 i'd definitely grab the S8000s.
I wear 7.5 in N9000 collabs. Do you know if I should i get an 8 or 7.5 for those S8000s? I've got a very narrow foot.

They run a little truer but I would go with your n9000 size especially if you have a narrow foot.

Packer starts it's BF sale Thursday at midnight eastern. 50% off with code BF2015. They have both the S8000's, Tridents a bunch of GR's. Now with Packer stuff might be ever so slightly cheaper but no free ship or Free returns like Barneys (not to mention re bate sites). But it should still be really good.

Of course the coupon code isn't working yet. I can't with this shop, they need to get it together.

Well after having the Hanons crap on my dreams today this day got a little better. These bad boys came in and are as good as advertised. Managed to grab them for less than Hanons are currently listed for which is absurd to me. I feel bad for you guys in the smaller sizes where prices are insane.

My top 3 releases of the year that i grabbed WERE Dirty Bucks, Righteous Ones, and Purple Tapes in no particular order, but these take the top spot by far, just an amazing release. Hopefully prices will come down for you guys. I just need Transit II's and Ferro's (11.5-12.5 US if anyone can help me out) and ill be good on Diadoras.

View media item 1806644
View media item 1806645

Last edited:
Where did you get those beige Sheeps for that price? Need an 8.5
I think that is Jackthreads. Can't post a link as I'm not authorized yet, but search for Diadora and you will find it.

8.5 is gone though, but in case someone else is interested.

If you enter the code "firsttime" for your first time order you will get an additional 20% off!

I just ordered  mine for 67 Dollars shipped!

Back
Top Bottom