** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

cause i got a pair of moonrock yeezys in the wrong size, i'm able to cook on 4 pairs of diadoras i really wanted through a deal with a homie ^^

i get two pairs as trade, and 2 for great prices.....deal includes a backup pair of saturday specials, patta 9s, purple tapes and lire - all ds

Last edited:
Ended up with a size 10 Castellers but need a size 9-9.5. These things are pretty much non-existent in the market unless you're looking for a size 11-13.

I really had no idea people would be charging these kinds of prices for Castellers. I was about to try to cop after the WW release, but glad my trade went through with a buddy back when LimitEDitions dropped them.

Ended up with a size 10 Castellers but need a size 9-9.5. These things are pretty much non-existent in the market unless you're looking for a size 11-13.
I'm your size but I'd be happy with the 10 myself. My salt levels are intensifying daily 
mad.gif

Just received my size 10 Diadora SB V7000 yesterday and they are even nicer than I expected....my expectations were high to begin with. Fit is similar to the V7000 Slam Jam YNAV.

Quick question. How do you feel about the Diadora Mita N9000 collaboration versus the Diadora Packer Dynamo release? Obviously they are both orange. I would appreciate any opinions.

If anyone was wondering the next Concepts collab will be closer to x-mas and not releasing on Black Friday. Just asked Deon on IG.
Woah another diadora colab... interested in seeing how they approach it this time, ideally it would be a darker toned pair as oppose to the Lira.

not keen on the white toebox.. prob will pass.. quality will be great no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom