** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

In that case I would probably take the pair for the 275 Euros. I paid more for mine and have no regrets. The SB's are a beautiful collaboration. Even nicer in person than in the pics . Good luck.

Just got my Azzurro in. Glad I went .5 up from my regular N9000 size. Even then they're still pretty snug in the toes.

Man, this V7000 sizing is hurting my head lol. When people refer to their N9000 size, are you/they saying their collab, GR size, or both? I ask, because I got the Azzurris in a 9, .5 size down from my TTS 9.5, and they fit nearly perfect; however, the GRs, a 9 was too tight length wise and I had to go TTS. So, that said, with the Yvans, or even the Ronnies for that matter, do I go with a 9.5 or a 10? I vaguely recall someone, or a few people mentioning the RF's fit larger than the Yvans, or am I completely off base?

Man, this V7000 sizing is hurting my head lol. When people refer to their N9000 size, are you/they saying their collab, GR size, or both? I ask, because I got the Azzurris in a 9, .5 size down from my TTS 9.5, and they fit nearly perfect; however, the GRs, a 9 was too tight length wise and I had to go TTS. So, that said, with the Yvans, or even the Ronnies for that matter, do I go with a 9.5 or a 10? I vaguely recall someone, or a few people mentioning the RF's fit larger than the Yvans, or am I completely off base?
I've never tried on any of the GRs, but as for collabs I wear an 11.

Sat Special/Sol y Sombra pack my 11 fits perfectly. 

For the Beige UA I also have an 11, but it fits a bit bigger than my other collabs, almost enough to go to a 10.5, but my toes were rubbing too much on the sides in the 10.5.

Azzurro's I have a 11.5, and they fit tighter than my size 11 Sat Special/Sol y Sombra.

For more clarification 11.5 is what I wear in GLIII/GLV.

^^^^^ this exactly. I have beige US and they run bigger than a tad bigger than other collabs but yeah v7000 are snug. I would say go .5 up from colab size.

I've never tried on any of the GRs, but as for collabs I wear an 11.

Sat Special/Sol y Sombra pack my 11 fits perfectly. 

For the Beige UA I also have an 11, but it fits a bit bigger than my other collabs, almost enough to go to a 10.5, but my toes were rubbing too much on the sides in the 10.5.

Azzurro's I have a 11.5, and they fit tighter than my size 11 Sat Special/Sol y Sombra.

For more clarification 11.5 is what I wear in GLIII/GLV.
Thanks!
V7000 fits the same as glii/glv if that makes things easier.
Thanks. I guess I should go with a 10. The leather lined GL3s I usually go with a 9.5 though; 10s in those usually slip at the heal too much for my liking though.

Anyone buy the Yvans and Primos? If so, is the Primo that much different between the 2? I vaguely recall someone mentioning the Primos were a bit bigger than the Yvans

Last edited:

Anyone buy the Yvans and Primos? If so, is the Primo that much different between the 2? I vaguely recall someone mentioning the Primos were a bit bigger than the Yvans
I don't have the Primo's, but I want to guess that it's due to the RF toebox. I have the Yvans and they're way snug in my tts.

So I just got my Solebox V7000 12US, they are snug, but they will def stretch a bit. Now if I take out the sole, or replace it with a slightly thinner one, they are perfect. Since they don't make a 12.5, I feel that the 13 would be too big. My sizing is all over the place, I wear 12, 12.5 or 13 in Adidas, Nike 12.5 or 13 in some models, Asics Respecter 13 (but 12.5 would be perfect). So not sure what to do....They don't make a 12.5, so I guess 13 might be just too long. 

Great shoe btw! 

i have a 11.5 in the lira's, and they fit too big, so i decided to order 11.5 in the azzuros, i should be good right?

i have a 11.5 in the lira's, and they fit too big, so i decided to order 11.5 in the azzuros, i should be good right?

Should be, general consensus is .5 up from your N9000 size, sounds like you needed an 11 in Liras. My 12 primos were a little more snug than my 11.5 Sombras. It's kind of weird but I'd say V7000 run 3/4 of a size smaller than N9000 (if all V7000 run like the Primos)

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone cares but I'll post it anyway...
wink.gif
Maybe someone is interested.

I got a very nice illustration of the N9000 Ferro as a christmas present. I only found out this morning that they're designed by a group of sneaker enthusiasts from the town I live in, which surprised me. There are no good stores here and I don't see many people who (judging by what they wear... ;)) seem to care about sneakers around

They also did one for (most of?) the other N9000 collabs as well as many other sneakers. I'll probably get the one for the Saturday Specials as well to decorate my home office where I also store my sneakers.

http://need-more.de/produkt-kategorie/n-9000/

my ds castellers for dudes ds ecp gl3 miami and ds puma bog bloodbath......how does that sound? would you do? 

my ds castellers for dudes ds ecp gl3 miami and ds puma bog bloodbath......how does that sound? would you do? 

That's tough, Value-wise its probably a win, but I wouldn't. I'm just not a fan of either of the other 2 shoes, if it was NYs instead of Miami's I'd be a little more tempted. Plus miami's pop-up all the time. In a year castellers will be dried up or extremely expensive (like they aren't already lol) I believe. I love the Castellers so it just depends what you prefer.

Last edited:
Miamis have great colours with boring and dull colourblocking. Bloodbaths are pretty much a monotone burgundy shoe.

Castellers look great, are interesting and have a great theme behind it as well. I would never do that trade.

Back
Top Bottom