** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

LPU. Passed on these on release and had been slowly regretting it since then. Could never find them for a fair price and I just managed to get them DS for $240 shipped.

Thanks man! My best advice is to just keep scouring Klekt/Ebay. Some people are pretty negotiable. I think this guy originally had his for like $350 or something like that.

Man there is so much heat on Klekt. I'm in the US and I just hate messing with customs but if a pair popped up for $240 I'd have to pull the trigger.

LPU. Passed on these on release and had been slowly regretting it since then. Could never find them for a fair price and I just managed to get them DS for $240 shipped.
Man I am with you. I just put this pickup in my top 6 for the year. Other 2 are Cream ultra boost and Kanagaroos Coil R1 - Sample pair

My hate level just went up...and you put them slap in the middle.

GOOD DAY SIR....

Screw you guys,....im going home
Sorry man 
tired.gif

I feel the same way every time I see a pair of Castellers.

Hey guys,

maybe one or the other is still looking for the S8000 OG and in case you want to some "live" footage/pictures of it you can do so by checking out two videos I did. Just recently was able to pic up a pair at a fantastic price and just wanted to share my views on it. I hope it'll be of some help!

Cheers guys!

^ Need more pics but the blocking dosent look bad. Is that a snakeskin print on the back though? Hope not. Looks similar to their GI Joe NB that had the snake print. Pull tab is cool as long as it stays the h3ll off my ankle lol

Last edited:
pull tabs(double..heel and tongue)

Wow. Didn't even notice the one on the tongue. Yikes lol well with that and snake print confirmation these are looking more and more like a no go. The colors and blocking had me kind of excited, what a shame [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Ugh, pulltab? Why do they have to put something on the shoe that is originally not there and completely ruins it?
I hope they'll rework the design.

Back
Top Bottom