** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I think the Spaghetti Westerns have an interesting look but they are bordering on being unwearable for me. I might regret passing on them some day as I did with the Castellers but all in all I prefer simpler designs.

Right now I'm a lot more excited about some of the upcoming GRs than most of the current collabs.

I think the Spaghetti Westerns have an interesting look but they are bordering on being unwearable for me. I might regret passing on them some day as I did with the Castellers but all in all I prefer simpler designs.

Right now I'm a lot more excited about some of the upcoming GRs than most of the current collabs.
Those Italia GR have dropped if you interested.

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/new-arrivals-7

i have 2 size 12 diadora x bait collabs. would sell at retail plus ship. they dont fit and bait CS is wack. pm me if interested.

Saw on IG 9.5 20 bucks over retail

I've been seeing him trying to get rid of these for a minute so he's been lowering the price
Preciate this. I copped them. I had literally just sold my sz10 and was feeling terrible about it. Such a nice pair. BUT crazy enough I had just used that money for Beam Diadora... ah well. Quality over quantity this year.

Preciate this. I copped them. I had literally just sold my sz10 and was feeling terrible about it. Such a nice pair. BUT crazy enough I had just used that money for Beam Diadora... ah well. Quality over quantity this year.

No problem glad I could help

Last edited:
For anyone with SoleBox Azzuro ... how did you size them? TTS or .5 down. I have Ronnie and wondering do they fit like Ronnie's or different?

For anyone with SoleBox Azzuro ... how did you size them? TTS or .5 down. I have Ronnie and wondering do they fit like Ronnie's or different?

TTS, and I have a narrow foot. You could probably go .5 size up if you have a wide foot, but i recommend going TTS

I'm 12.5 TTS. I wear that in most Adidas and Nike, 12 in NB 998 and 12 in Kith Tubular Doom. I went 13 in Azzurro, the 12 was a bit too short for me and not very comfortable. 

My Beams X Diadorras came in today... Surprisingly the quality is ok not outstanding like the Baits... I was expecting a lot softer suede. The suede doesn't have that nice brush you'd expect but the Colorway is bananas man... It really pops...

View media item 1897358

pimp.gif

I'd say lengthwise they're similar to N9000s but they're definitely more tight. I have both models in the same size but the B.Elites fit snug whereas the N9000 has a lot of room in the toebox.

Gonna nickname these the Diadora N9000 "Nostalgia"

Very cool pair. Also kinda cool that I have the only US11 in this pair so far haha (I think?) The suede colors are nice and vibrant. My absolute favorite part is the multicolored stitching. Looks so nice! The custom paper and hangtag are a nice touch as well. The Diadora mark on the side that we're used to being kangaroo leather or suede is actually a clear plastic on this pair.

Back
Top Bottom