** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

IMG_4812.jpg

Today's...Packer Dinamo's

Anyone know where I can find the All Gone pink pair in a size 9?
I've looked everywhere I can think of and have never come across a 9.

Come through to charlotte social status this saturday! 11am. Diadora X Social Status. Limited quantities in each!
iGY_1nKn5ort_IQh_9g5TuG3kIkB-fnevNgSz5Sp4ZNowTrY9B2W-5VhSBhpkjeAa4iXrKMV9RqVRgTg1baxtd5XY9psQzj3yK709BNFEcub-KdD_OlCYYkJTc6lLQYIMFxU6dfzxQOal-BzDvOhr7jJj7nME1bPgOtSYeoE1PMzJfl-uNAKYoony7EEgMzi--0Guzv1jC03rO2JCa-qjJCs1TLS3XNn2zeMPClQI031irPaKwWxSR4oeYve01c6XJFjTwsFCYRlHhMlU2hEQJVaFS_hm1cAXZpPXSIMqSFno9LQzvnNZT0m68fLes1dvn5nmcJNaRKVwVjZYUYl79jLFXNcQOJ27ElBX5kTq4iJVGkq3VP-O4lJ02W7mTF2qQYpY85u--QuPEEF58Z027_LYkFA6kyYHZiHhsfAdrYmyTVXoiWpN5DBy36s0pdSAQaf3oVXT63TzJg-HeB57wjEx9t3vN6XSbr9rkG8kKj3uPWpk6nq-Bn9pkO_--KwvZpFvB1d6tQapGale2NwXJz1n2dJCBsXDdXWwJ3r3wUG94l7aC8Tr62GiRJatR7cfJHyLOhYREwUXFA4iUGkhd58uqoE--96zsVzy-GME11x7RZA_r2nQmEqpGThiu24Krl_wNj0OSi_K1gfGWptmh52sF-PNWadcgsdHaKRfw7NauOU_yw7pKIAlj0HnpBwSvrhNkv5W43Ess_axZhNJ8E=w1920-h974-l75-ft

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Anyone have the BAIT social media post on the upcoming BAIT x Diadora Transformers "Made in Italy" release? I believe there were 4 shoes releasing. I can't seem to find the Instagram/Twitter post anymore. Not sure if BAIT removed it.

I know pics of the actual shoes have been posted in this thread before:

Yeah wondering about this as well. I heard release set for August.. anyone have more info??

I haven't been able to find any info on them either but I'm kind of over Transformer themes anyway, well, of the same characters over and over again anyway. I understand they are the most popular but they've all been done. I want to see a Starscream (also one of the main characters), Grimlock...definitely Devastator.
DvF4wxZm.jpg

Also, I hate to say it, because of its production numbers and resell :sick:, but the TGWO N9000 is looking good to me now that I see regular pics without that silly toga lace cover thing.
A8dOQb9l.jpg
eid40XZl.jpg

wait until you start seeing worn pics and that gold toe starts to look like a crunched up candy wrapper. I have the TGWO S8000's and they, to me, are the best of the three and are really underrated.

Agree that a starscream model would be dope.

Funny I actually have the Bait starscream shirt and I've gotten a bunch of "dope shirt, but who tf is that?" comments.

I also don't like this 9000, I got both s8000 and v7000 and I agree the 8000 is really underrated but the v7000 is actually my favorite on feet and best comfort

soulivex soulivex I'm thinking the people that didn't recognize Starscream only know the Transformers from the movies or the other shoes. Megatron, Soundwave and he were the three main Decepticons in the original show. He was even the leader in the original (1986) movie...for about 5 minutes anyway. I guess I'm not surprised though. When I grew up watching the cartoon and collecting Transformers was huge. I just forget I'm old as **** sometimes.

wait until you start seeing worn pics and that gold toe starts to look like a crunched up candy wrapper. I have the TGWO S8000's and they, to me, are the best of the three and are really underrated.

I also don't like this 9000, I got both s8000 and v7000 and I agree the 8000 is really underrated but the v7000 is actually my favorite on feet and best comfort

I don't know if it's because I have a thin, speaking in terms of depth, foot or what but toe box creasing has never been a big issue for me. Plus, I have enough sneakers that they would probably get worn 1 - 3 times a year so I'm really not concerned about that. Thanks for the warning though.

As far as the 8000 goes, I'm really not a fan of that colorway and even more so not of the model. I made an exception for the KF Panda just because of the theme and materials but that's it. I'm not saying they are ugly, just my personal preference.

This thread making me get the urge to dig out the 86 transformers movie and watch it.

It's funny cause starscream actually wasn't likable at all really. Always scheming and whining in the background but he sure looked cool as hell. I mean a jet was always cooler than a tank or big rig or a big gun. Especially to a young kid.

Anyway, on topic. I just picked up the packer diadora Olympic jersey. My first piece of diadora clothing so hopefully it fits.

IMG_4960.jpg

LPU-
These are ridiculous. The hype is real! Pigskin suede, Kangaroo leather and that nappy suede:pimp: Construction and quality of materials are as nice as anything released this year IMO.

Edit- I'm not sure what's going on with the picture though? Seems weird

Back
Top Bottom