The difference in alpha males and beta males..

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

NT; the place for alphas to boast about their alpha lives....

as opposed to living their alpha lives....

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Side note: We trigger a #!## load of passive aggression... why is that?

bruh....lol.....i just had the kicker of such occurances on NT this past weekend....lol

i had to remove myself from such situations....lol

i dont even look intimidating, so im sure about 40 percent of the !**$ would still go down in person

but off of skintone alone, 99 percent of these dudes would clam up in your presence...

it's hilarious.

dudes wanna argue with me, but they lose, so they're upset...

dudes wanna argue with you, but you dont even be arguing, so, upon realizing they can't "win" because there is no competition, they become upset...

they say things like "youre so dumb" or "youre so annoying" or "why do you post" or "i hate this kid so much" etc.

family, i had a NTer texting my phone complaining about what i tweet.....as if he doesnt follow me...

roll.gif

i dunno what it is, maybe its just an online expression of their actual personalities or something...

i think it's quite feminine, myself...

That is beyond "
laugh.gif
". I'm never dissatisfied with the %%%* I come back to after leaving NT to smoke a blunt.

Side note: We trigger a #!## load of passive aggression... why is that?

bruh....lol.....i just had the kicker of such occurances on NT this past weekend....lol

i had to remove myself from such situations....lol

i dont even look intimidating, so im sure about 40 percent of the !**$ would still go down in person

but off of skintone alone, 99 percent of these dudes would clam up in your presence...

it's hilarious.

dudes wanna argue with me, but they lose, so they're upset...

dudes wanna argue with you, but you dont even be arguing, so, upon realizing they can't "win" because there is no competition, they become upset...

they say things like "youre so dumb" or "youre so annoying" or "why do you post" or "i hate this kid so much" etc.

family, i had a NTer texting my phone complaining about what i tweet.....as if he doesnt follow me...

roll.gif

i dunno what it is, maybe its just an online expression of their actual personalities or something...

i think it's quite feminine, myself...

That is beyond "
laugh.gif
". I'm never dissatisfied with the %%%* I come back to after leaving NT to smoke a blunt.

eyes.gif

hahahahaha...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

hahahahaha...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Alphas" impress men with women. "Betas" impress women despite men. Only "Alphas" believe in alphabetizing people in the Greek sense, however. Fact: You'll do more alpha things being a beta. 
I still remember the first term I ever even heard the term "Alpha Male"
It shockingly wasn't on NT (the only place I have heard it used since), but in my college dorm, I was telling my boy some story from the previous night, and he said it in jest towards me. I consider myself someone who just does me, I don't do anything to be alpha, I just do me. The best part is the consequences received with little to no effort,  Last week this chick offered to take another chick home for us. I laughed, she was dead serious. 

"Alphas" impress men with women. "Betas" impress women despite men. Only "Alphas" believe in alphabetizing people in the Greek sense, however. Fact: You'll do more alpha things being a beta. 
It shockingly wasn't on NT (the only place I have heard it used since), but in my college dorm, I was telling my boy some story from the previous night, and he said it in jest towards me. I consider myself someone who just does me, I don't do anything to be alpha, I just do me. The best part is the consequences received with little to no effort,  Last week this chick offered to take another chick home for us. I laughed, she was dead serious. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That's a reoccurring theme in my young life. I don't even think it's cool anymore. It's like... a distraction. Random: When I was like 18, I pulled this one chick who gave it up to me cuz she wanted my cousin (female). Weird. And when $%*% like that just comes together, I'm like "Hey, that was cool...I'm cool.....wait... when the !+@+ did I become a Cool?. I guess man.. *Just roll with it*
nerd.gif
.. ". But if there was ever a clear distinction between the two stereotypes, I'm as beta as it gets. I cook and play the #%%%%@* saxophone.. 
laugh.gif
I don't even take myself serious any more. I'm just being me..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That's a reoccurring theme in my young life. I don't even think it's cool anymore. It's like... a distraction. Random: When I was like 18, I pulled this one chick who gave it up to me cuz she wanted my cousin (female). Weird. And when $%*% like that just comes together, I'm like "Hey, that was cool...I'm cool.....wait... when the !+@+ did I become a Cool?. I guess man.. *Just roll with it*
nerd.gif
.. ". But if there was ever a clear distinction between the two stereotypes, I'm as beta as it gets. I cook and play the #%%%%@* saxophone.. 
laugh.gif
I don't even take myself serious any more. I'm just being me..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom