The Diplomats - Diplomatic Immunity

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Is it better that vol.2

indifferent.gif

this thread isn't for you buddy
A who the hell are you supposed to be........
grin.gif

the plan is:

when i get my first REALLY nice car first thing i will do is ride around my city playing "i really mean it" windows down on repeat for the entire day.

pimp.gif

the plan is:

when i get my first REALLY nice car first thing i will do is ride around my city playing "i really mean it" windows down on repeat for the entire day.

pimp.gif

I feel like everyone who truly loves this album does not just listen to it...they LIVE by this album, I feel like this is a guide to being a real %+% @$*$@ and getting rich in your lifetime no matter what kinda work you do.

I feel like everyone who truly loves this album does not just listen to it...they LIVE by this album, I feel like this is a guide to being a real %+% @$*$@ and getting rich in your lifetime no matter what kinda work you do.

if im not mistaken the cd came out in mid march in 2003 if im correct,   i remmeber coppin the cd and listenin to it in school and everyone talkin about that cd was hot and to burn them a copy of it. 

jersey era, livin a real life bein 17-18 n livin a crazy life plus playin this cd numerous times when it came out.  03 was on some super charlie sheen winning type stuff.

one thing i really remember about the cd is playin that my love song with freeway on it  while gettin topped off by some girl who had a boyfriend i didn't like at her crib while wearin a size 56 jason kidd nets authentic with a matchin nets pinwheel 
laugh.gif
       pollute her mind and corrupt the world
pimp.gif

dip immunity and early to mid 2003 was one of the funnest parts of my life
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom