The Diplomats - Diplomatic Immunity

if im not mistaken the cd came out in mid march in 2003 if im correct,   i remmeber coppin the cd and listenin to it in school and everyone talkin about that cd was hot and to burn them a copy of it. 

jersey era, livin a real life bein 17-18 n livin a crazy life plus playin this cd numerous times when it came out.  03 was on some super charlie sheen winning type stuff.

one thing i really remember about the cd is playin that my love song with freeway on it  while gettin topped off by some girl who had a boyfriend i didn't like at her crib while wearin a size 56 jason kidd nets authentic with a matchin nets pinwheel 
laugh.gif
       pollute her mind and corrupt the world
pimp.gif

dip immunity and early to mid 2003 was one of the funnest parts of my life
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Transcendent album that defined the whole 2002-2004 "throwback" era. I remember copping it at MacArthur Square mall in Norfolk, and not leaving the parking lot for 30 minutes, just because I was just so blown by the album.

Production it's in my top 10 all time. Imagine if they just would have taken the top 15 tracks and put it on one album?

Transcendent album that defined the whole 2002-2004 "throwback" era. I remember copping it at MacArthur Square mall in Norfolk, and not leaving the parking lot for 30 minutes, just because I was just so blown by the album.

Production it's in my top 10 all time. Imagine if they just would have taken the top 15 tracks and put it on one album?

03 me and my boy rollin round in his mustang GT bumpin this on his 10s he had.

bout it bout it pt 3 was the heat of heat.

and the intro.

Speakers do the wop, rims do tha macarena.

whhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dipset... we are more than a movement... we are more like in tune with.... the moon and the starss......

JONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

we was westcoast dipset haha

03 me and my boy rollin round in his mustang GT bumpin this on his 10s he had.

bout it bout it pt 3 was the heat of heat.

and the intro.

Speakers do the wop, rims do tha macarena.

whhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dipset... we are more than a movement... we are more like in tune with.... the moon and the starss......

JONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

we was westcoast dipset haha

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

the plan is:

when i get my first REALLY nice car first thing i will do is ride around my city playing "i really mean it" windows down on repeat for the entire day.

pimp.gif
Perfect plan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

the plan is:

when i get my first REALLY nice car first thing i will do is ride around my city playing "i really mean it" windows down on repeat for the entire day.

pimp.gif
Perfect plan
pimp.gif

i remember when i first heard Dipset Anthem. its like time froze on me.
and the album came out on the day i got my license. i remember driving to the mall and coppin this.
this was the anthem to my summer of 03.

and i remember ridin with the Dips all day! i had the Dips fitted, i had miskeen tees, air brushed AF1's, and bandanas on lean.

definitely life changing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom