The DMV Nubuck XII Retro Post.

Its almost a week away, I'm on the look out for a 7.5
nerd.gif
, post storeupdates and other info for all DMV heads.
smile.gif

im kinda mad these are being re retroed.....and the fact it cam with a wack !!! hat. the sweater i still rock though...

im def gonna copp another pair though... thats my size too so i would like to know as well.

All of the online stores have their smallest as a 8, hopefully Dtlr or shoe city will have 7.5's.

These will be everywhere, DTLR, Shoe City, Sports Zone, some Finish Lines and Footlockers.

These are suppose to be in GS sizes to, so you should be able to find them in a 7.5 .

Def copping these and i hope they get released everywhere. I heard its the CDP mold for the shoe and i know my CDP 12s fit me a little big i might half sizedown these. Quality can't be worse on these then the toro bravo pack thats for sure........or can it.

JB making you cop these with the hoodie and hat back in '04
smh.gif

I guess I'll have to see how the quality is before I buy. I plan to ball in XIIs. My favorite Jordan to ball in and I think I went through 4 pairs of XIIsto play ball in

size 7.5 will be available just about anywhere. u just gotta look. Potomac mill Footlocker is getting them. I also believe the footaction in potomac mills.

Umma cop and im also gonna get some johnson & johnson lotion cus I heard these things are ASHY!

ima make my gf cop them for my b-day. i wouldnt want to waste a dime on them

Back
Top Bottom