~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Didn't used to like jay305 but his mixtape is dope. My faves are F peace, straight to greystone, tell you something, talk back and kool aid packs

That jay305 tape has a few hittas

I been riding through south central LA bumping it.. The feels are there... :lol:

**** Peace!

Long shot but where can I get that Biggie styled OPM long sleeve he had on his site a while bacc?

Prob at a show but i know once his merch is gone on his site, its gone forever lol. Speaking of his site, does anyone on here know how long it takes to get stuff off there. I ordered From The Westside With Love 2 cd off there and aint even getting a shipping confirmation yet :/

Hes saying that Lemonade which is about Doms fatherhood wasnt a good song & most songs with that theme are hit or miss. Not all of them can be like Kanyes & Jay Zs New Day song. Kanye verse on that jawn was too real

Ah ok...I honestly didn't pick up on him rapping about fatherhood in that song. The content was so all over the place

Dom's been my favorite rapper for a minute now, but I can't get with most of what he's put out this year. He was on a lot of great features last year, the song with Nip on Mailbox Money, Golden State of Mind with Fashawn :smile:smokin verse), Life Jacket with Quik and Suga Free... But this year it just seems like he's gotten more lazy than usual with his flow. His verse on Actin Up with Casey Veggies and his verses on that Jay 305 tape were

eqt3dl.jpg

And BDK is still slowly but surely growing on me the way that GHS did, I just like a lot less songs off of it. But all in all, he's still one of us and I have faith in him for next year, hopefully he delivers more quality rap like how he did on FTWSWL I & II. About to catch him again later this month on tour too, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
How long did it take to receive it? Cause i put an order in for Westside With Love 2 CD on Oct 21st & still aint got no shipping confirmation...
I honestly dont remember that was a while ago

It may be one of those cases where it just shows up randomly.

I would email or call them... Sometimes small companies like that don't check stuff all the time. I've placed orders with JBC and it would take a little harassment from my end to get my stuff. Was all good they hooked it up with 20% off and I eventually got my stuff

LA heads... Where'd you get your tickets from? The convenience fees on that axs site are ridiculous. The tickets cost 31.00. For 2 tickets after fees they want 91.00 Smfh

How have these shows been? What's the set list like? Do Dom and Casey do songs together?

I honestly havent heard much except he doesnt do anything off BAB2 ([emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]) and its all of BDK and older work. Actual review wise Idk but Ive been to Dom concerts in past and it was enjoyable so doubt that has changed. And I dont think Casey is on the bill anymore

How have these shows been? What's the set list like? Do Dom and Casey do songs together?

I honestly havent heard much except he doesnt do anything off BAB2 ([emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]) and its all of BDK and older work. Actual review wise Idk but Ive been to Dom concerts in past and it was enjoyable so doubt that has changed. And I dont think Casey is on the bill anymore

Yeah I've definitely been to a few and I'm not to worried about his set. Casey tweeted about the tour less than 5 minutes ago so looks like he's still on. I really just want to see them do cdc together.

Dom will be performing at my city in a few days. Not sure if I want to go. I dont enjoy his new stuff.

Saw him back in '11 or '12 at a really ****** venue but it was cheaper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom