~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

nice visuals, never heard the song since I still haven't listened to BDK

I see Ashley Outrageous made a lil cameo, she needa stop playing with a real N
diddydatazz2.png

Unexpected heat from the homie Jay three oh cinco. Rap nerds need not apply.New OPM

Check out that Inner City Hero album. Been riding out to it all wknd.

I keep hearing good things about Jay305, I need to check homie out.

I think he had a feature on that Chris Brown/Tyga album.

First Show was last night , Jay305 open up dude was a cool performer , but besides "you's a flip " nobody knew his stuff like that .

Dom came out and put on a show lol he played like 4 songs from By Dom Kennedy , Fried lobster with Bronic , my first reply and 2bad , posted in the club . Thank God he didn't play lemonade or anything off his last mixtape .

But he played most of his older stuff from Westside with love II , Yellow Album . I highly recommend you guys checking him out when comes to your city he's an amazing performer got my money's worth ... Even tho Casey Veggies didn't perform whatsoever I was lowkey mad .

Last edited:
I know it won't be official but I'm thinking about making my own young nation hoody lol...I just want the album cover on a grey hoody or a white long sleeve shirt with young nation going down one of the arms

Last edited:
Can someone suggest some projects by him that are good? Because I honestly haven't heard anything but a mediocre mc with no mic presence in the past few years I've tried listening.

It hurts to admit but this is truth. My favorite will always be FTWSWL1 but it seems like after that, he just started downtrending. Listening to some of his stuff has become painful, I would thinking to myself like why can't he pick up the tempo with some of his flows. He's always had a lazy flow but sometimes it's almost too lazy. What happened to Dom skating on beats like he did on When I Come Around? It's depressing.

Back
Top Bottom