~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

its funny. around the time dom released yellow album there was a discussion of whether or not he was falling off.

now, its like a known fact. really don't eem think there's room for debate @ this point.

everything he released up until FTWWL was certified good $. once the yellow album dropped its been alllllllllll downhill from there.

I don't eem blame dude. all these other "rappers" makin mills off ABC rhymes and sing-a-long ****, guess he figures if you cant beat em join em.

I'd imagine as its hard to stay inspired in todays climate...

I don't eem blame dude. all these other "rappers" makin mills off ABC rhymes and sing-a-long ****, guess he figures if you cant beat em join em.

I'd imagine as its hard to stay inspired in todays climate...

But Get Home Safely was his most introspective album

http://watchloud.com/2016/06/28/westside-love-ii-5-years-later-happened-dom-kennedy/

laugh.gif
mean.gif
good read, i enjoyed GHS but BDK is disappointing for the most part, 2 bad is nice

I miss bumping brand new Dom tracks during the summer.. I was familiar with him on here but didn't pay attention till fwwl2 once yellow album and young nation dropped I was hoping he would make it to that next level but he let us down with ghs and from there y'all know the rest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom