~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Not gonna say classic. But I have a better appreciation for Get Home Safely, now, than I did when it released

Dom is doneski sad to say. Yellow album was his magnum opus. GHS was straight . Can't believe I bought By Dom Kennedy.. took a major L.

Last edited:
that show at the Roxy was dope.

Polyester did his thaaang.

was thinking Dom would hop on stage at any moment :nerd:

not big on Warm Brew like that but they put on a HELL of a show. :smokin

dam forgot about this dude and randomly decided to play dom kennedy today

what happened to him????

vibin hard af to when i come around rn :smokin

Last edited:
Just came in to post that. Finally.

Edit: After getting home and listening to it again it's not great, but it's not awful. I've come to terms that we won't ever get another FTWSWL2.

Last edited:
Man I love dom but that **** is trash. Son sound like he bout to go to sleep. What the hell is wrong with his voice or flow idk which one but it's bad and lazy

Da hell is wrong wit dude.

All this time and THIS is what we get????

I mean, the lyrics were AIGHT, but the delivery is super sloppy, lazy, boring, and weak.

How long didnit take this cat to construct a verse, or even the hook??

Im disappointed, he could have polished his flow wit all this time he been gone, at least give us a yellow album flow.

I had to turn this down pullin up to the store. Embarrassing.
Sounds like doggy is addicted to some kind of downer.

Last edited:
My lil cousin gon run into dom kennedy at a temp job and spit verses on lunch breaks :lol:

Last edited:
Song wasn't as bad the second time around, still pretty bad though. Last mixtape & this song he sounds EXTREMELY lazy. Like, what sound is this? Most of us on NT have been riding with Dom since 25th Hour, and I feel like his Yellow Album quality music days are long gone. BAB2 was probably the worst project I heard last year, and maybe one of the worst I've EVER heard. 2016 not looking any brighter sadly.

This man on the xans or lean or something.

Hard to believe this is the same dude who blessed us with Yellow Album. One of the most underrated projects of the decade.

Back
Top Bottom