~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Hit Boy's verse gets better and better every time I listen to 100 Rounds. :smokin

Talked to Niko G4 last night, cool dude. Dom sitting on 3 albums/projects rn. 1 project with hitboy and then I'm gonna assume los Angeles Is Not For Sale and another one [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nice. So a whole joint project with Hit-Boy? And hopefully he puts out Los Angeles Is Not For Sale soon judging by his recent tweets.

Hit Boy's verse gets better and better every time I listen to 100 Rounds. :smokin

It gets better to me every time I hear it. Might not be exactly like how he use to rap, but it's not bad.

Last edited:
Yeah a whole project with hit boy, they're a duo going by the name half-a-mil. Niko didn't say what's the hood up besides that we gonna eat lol so we gotta wait and see. 2 months already passed by since the listening party? Damn time flies

New Smoke DZA and Pete Rock song with Big K.R.I.T. and Dom.
I really liked his verse though, I think everybody did their thing on this like it was a 2011 track or something lol. Pretty solid album too.

Aight dom kennady. Your new music sucks worse then a meth head on heroin.

Last edited:
I'd rather take a chance don't break the plans
Touching foreign sands, unlace your Vans
It get serious off that clear rum
Say you ready for it, here it come

8) 8)

Hit Boy x Dom Kennedy - Half a Mil EP

https://m.soundcloud.com/half-a-mil-87/sets/half-a-mil-ep

Im rocking wit it. We already heard 100 rounds. So we got 4 songs to play with and they both had a verse each and he did his thing. This is a good sign. Im just glad to get some new Dom, especially some thats listenable

Back
Top Bottom